Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards League Banter

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,186 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bayern/GNR_MUFC
    Barcelona/congress3

Either of you around tomorrow night? I'll be home around 6pm, I can play before the HSV/Bayern game at 7.30pm or after.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

I'll be on for a bit now if any off my matches want to go a head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Anyone playing me (Napoli, Champ) apologies in advance for having to sort out my team before I play. Seems to have to be done for all games :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Anyone playing me (Napoli, Champ) apologies in advance for having to sort out my team before I play. Seems to have to be done for all games :(.

Yeah I'm the same, things it's just like that for everyone cause the settings are online not custom

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

We dont use custom as it has the old squads before the transfer update

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    We dont use custom as it has the old squads before the transfer update

But most of my players have red arrows beside them :(

Even more reason to hate Rafa Benitez :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If anyone's interested the league fixtures and tables are located here or can be found in my signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

When does gameweek 2 start?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

When does gameweek 2 start?

Today - fixtures go up every Friday

But most of my players have red arrows beside them :(

Even more reason to hate Rafa Benitez :mad:

Thats the luck of the draw - maybe they will get a win this weekend and go up :)

• Advertisement

Lads I havent played one match yet ive been on most nights 8:00-10:30 no ones been on those times. Drop me a message to arrange games.

Lads add each other on psn and message on there, not everyone checks in on boards every day. Try agree on a day/time on psn and stick to it.

Lads add each other on psn and message on there, not everyone checks in on boards every day. Try agree on a day/time on psn and stick to it.

Will do my messaging if flecked on ps4 takes ages to go through and that I've been using the app instead

Why did I have to be a hipster and choose Shakhtar. I am f*cking awful playing with them :D

Thats the luck of the draw - maybe they will get a win this weekend and go up :)

All in jest good sir! :pac:
    Oat23 wrote: »
    Why did I have to be a hipster and choose Shakhtar. I am f*cking awful playing with them :D

Haha, I did spot that and wonder 'what the f*ck?!'. :D Don't you support Schalke or HSV? Why not pick them?!

Edit: the big sig you have might give away who you support. Ahem, carry on!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

capajoma - Capajoma - Man City
    paddysnorch - theflesh - Man Utd
    robfowler - robfowler78 - Liverpool

I'll be on tonight from 7:00 till 10:00 if any of you are around for our games.

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    capajoma - Capajoma - Man City
    paddysnorch - theflesh - Man Utd
    robfowler - robfowler78 - Liverpool

I'll be on tonight from 7:00 till 10:00 if any of you are around for our games.

I'll be on around those times to so we can play. If the others are on I'll play them too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'll be on tonight after 11 arsenal in the premiership looking to get Week 1 wrapped up nd start week 2 games Chelsea Everton juventus nd dortmund

• Registered Users Posts: 7,983 ✭✭✭Unearthly

I'm not good enough :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Unearthly wrote: »

I wouldn't say you were bad in the game there. Just lacked some more clear cut chances. There was one time in particular when Welbeck nearly got through I was bricking it but you shot too early.

• Advertisement

Unearthly wrote: »
    I wouldn't say you were bad in the game there. Just lacked some more clear cut chances. There was one time in particular when Welbeck nearly got through I was bricking it but you shot too early.

I played a few games as Arsenal today. Dunno what formation you're playing Unearthly, but if you've three lads behind Welbeck, throw Sanchez up from and Ox out on the wing (Ozil and Walcott or Cazorla being the others), Welbeck is absolutely gash from my experience.

Edit: You're in the championship too, don't mind me. Welbeck is awesome. Play him a lot. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Having some serious problems playing my games as I keep getting booted from the games with a message saying "There was a problem getting you're online information". This happens when I pause the game and try to make a substitution. A quick google search of the problem tells me to check that my time is right on the PS4 which seems bonkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭Parawind

PSG in the Prem on now if anyone wants to play their games.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

Parawind wrote: »
    PSG in the Prem on now if anyone wants to play their games.

I'll be on about 11 if you want to play our game

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Having some serious problems playing my games as I keep getting booted from the games with a message saying "There was a problem getting you're online information". This happens when I pause the game and try to make a substitution. A quick google search of the problem tells me to check that my time is right on the PS4 which seems bonkers.

That's mad alright and we were given a good game.

Played brenh2001 there great game very close both had chances then 90th min long ball goes through my team and its 1-0 got to love fifa. Well played mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

I'm due to play:

Week 1
    burrowsunder - the whole year inn - Man City (A)
    Frankie_5Angels - Frankie5Angels - Napoli (H)
    AvaKz - Masti123 - PSG (A)

Week 2
    Dufflecoatsunri - Dufflecoatsunri - Real Madrid (A)
    Oatesy-- - Oat23 - Shakhtar Donetsk (H)
    Coff2004 - Barlett - Spurs (A)
    Olaizola - Unearthly - Arsenal (H)

I'm livelyjojo - Juventus

PM or message me when you want to play

I'll be around tomorrow night for definite man, was on a bit earlier but had to leg it.

Just realised I have only 3 fixtures week 1 is that right?. Also just to be clear do you have to finish week 1 before you move to week 2 , or if guys are on can you move to week 2

• Advertisement

I'm due to play:

Oatesy-- - Oat23 - Shakhtar Donetsk (H)

I'm livelyjojo - Juventus

PM or message me when you want to play

I've added everyone so I assume you're on my PSN now? (Oatesy--).
    You can beat me tomorrow night, i'll be on in the evening. I get an email to my phone when someone PMs me so you can PM me on here when you want to play and I'll hop on.

Advertisement