Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE needs some new stuff

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Albertofrog

Could do an irish version of Doctor Who with Joe Duffy being the main character at first.

Doctor Whoy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

could get a contract to show live Celtic championship wrestling or irish whip wrestling.

How about something along the lines of Fair City except it place in places like Dingle, kilkenny, or some queer place in the Gaeltacht and get Sean Connery to play the role of an irish person (I know his scottish but still it be really funn)
    Arm Wrestling with Dunphy and Giles

Youth Hostelling with Derek Davis

Monkey Hurling

• Registered Users Posts: 17,518 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

What do you suggest?

A cover of the angelus tune by Cannibal Corpse.

Knowing RTE, they will get a The Voice reject to do it instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

A cover of the angelus tune by Cannibal Corpse.

Knowing RTE, they will get a The Voice reject to do it instead.

Actually they might end up using jedward unfortunately I don't to hear them going OMG for the angelus as I can barely stand anything about them..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,387 ✭✭✭cml387

A 58 part series tracing the history of the Irish language from it's earliest beginnings when the Tuatha De Balrogs landed in Tir na nOrgy to modern times. Presented by Eamonn o Cuiv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭Irelandcool

how about something along the lines of the walking dead except set in ireland. Have Mrs Brown being the main character or cameo appearance

Advertisement