Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus Player-Want one?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Narcissus

dregin wrote: »
    Picked one of these up last week in the states. It is an absolute BEAST of a thing. Really amazed at how well Grid works. Will definitely be paying the subscription once they introduce it!

Hey, sorry to drag up an old thread. Could I ask a few questions about your experience with the Shield TV?

How has it been going for you after a few months of using it?
    Are there any issues using it over here? any issues with the power supply etc
    do you use it mainly for streaming ? or games ?
    do you use Kodi on it?

There doesn't seem to be too much info about a release date for the device in European countries.

It does look streets ahead of the new Apple TV though.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Narcissus wrote: »
    Hey, sorry to drag up an old thread. Could I ask a few questions about your experience with the Shield TV?

How has it been going for you after a few months of using it?
    Are there any issues using it over here? any issues with the power supply etc
    do you use it mainly for streaming ? or games ?
    do you use Kodi on it?

There doesn't seem to be too much info about a release date for the device in European countries.

It does look streets ahead of the new Apple TV though.

Missed this completely :)

It is easily the best buy I've made this year. Using it for nVidia's game streaming (I'm told they've a DC in Dublin - lag is close to zero), PSP emulation, video streaming (Netflix, plex, torrent stream controller) and everything works perfectly.

I've had no issues with the power supply. It's just a perfect piece of kit. Zero complaints from me!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,544 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I just picked up one of these to replace an Android stick that has given trojan service.
    Funnily enough a big selling point on this for me is the IR receiver, finally able to go back to one remote for everything!
    Really looking forward to it being delivered now and seeing how it runs and trying out GRID

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement