Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teen Feels Bad His Bragging Over Teacher-Threesome Got Them Arrested

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

whupdedo wrote: »
    It seems that the use of the word child is the stickler here, he was 16 years of age and well capable of making up his own mind as to what to do in the situation he was in, the same goes for a 16 year old girl if the roles were reversed, we're not talking about children we're talking about young adults

16 isn't old enough to buy a Shaun of the Dead DVD for themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

16 isn't old enough to buy a Shaun of the Dead DVD for themselves.

its all downloads and threesomes with kids these days
    i was happy with a pack of jp blue and a jackie chan movie but things change

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭whupdedo

Tigger wrote: »
    its all downloads and threesomes with kids these days
    i was happy with a pack of jp blue and a jackie chan movie but things change

The JP blue would do you more harm than a threesome :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

There should be harsher punishment for female teachers in such cases.

Reason being nothing that cool ever happened to me so why should some little fecker ....

We need less slut teachers going to good looking young fellas and more towards us dirty aulfellas who've actually known a dry season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Lyger

The poor women, the way they were forced to undermine their authority/breach the terms of their employment. :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 113 ✭✭BrokenHero

Seems the trysts occurred multiple times and most were recorded on video.

Going by many similar cases though, I doubt either of them will serve much time:

inquisitr.com/1445139/tacoma-teacher-sentenced-to-six-months-behind-bars-for-having-sex-with-two-students/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

If these two are guilty - if, given the slightly Penthouse Forum-y feel of the scenario he was bragging about - then they should be prosecuted to no less an extent than any other offender guilty of the same crime, regardless of how affected the victim thinks he is or isn't.

While I agree overall, a victim impact statement can have a big impact on the sentence given.

Some teens may mutually initiate such encounters (but adults shouldn't entertain the notion) whereas others are groomed/manipulated into doing it. So even though he's too young to "consent", his willingness must be taken into account. A spontaneous crime is never treated the same as a carefully planned one.

While it was wrong/criminal, it doesn't mean he's a victim. The word victim comes with so much baggage. No sympathy for the teachers though, they knew the consequences.

Advertisement