Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinion on tissot prc 200 automatic

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭893bet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

893bet wrote: »

Hi 893bet...thanks for the lead! Very impressed with the interest you guys have in non-watch experts like myself....thats a nice watch alright. As it happens a good buddy of mine is interested in this exact watch all be it with the black face i think after he saw it in arnotts for a shade over 500. Ill pass the link on to him to see if hes interested. However, if you assme 10% off in fields or weirs for brand new, im not sure 400 quid represents a steal even with a spare strap by the looks of it but maybe im wrong.

As an aside, i think ive made my mind up on the watch. Im going to take the plunge and go for the prc200 auto chrono in weirs. Called in to them in dundrum today but they didnt have it there but they have one in grafton street. Theyve offered 10% off which brings is down to about 735 which is a bit more than id hoped to pay but i guess the security of buying from them is worth a small premium. She wouldnt budge at all from the 10% but not disrespect to the salesperson, she may not have had the authority. Im hoping tha i get speaking to someone more senior in the grafton street branch to see if theyll chop a bit more off to get it closer to the on line price. Any tips on that? Theyll probably laugh at me since its not a rolex or anything but worth a try. Plan to buy the missus a nice seiko premier that she tried on which is around the 500 mark so maybe that might tempt him to do me a better deal on the two.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭893bet

If they can't throw extra off they might add an extra strap free of charge or at a reduced rate to sweeten the deal.

Advertisement