Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

66% of adults don't wash their hands properly!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Spent 2 mins washing hands.

Use expensive dyson dryer to make your hands nice and dry

Then open door using a rusty door knob that was just used by some scrote who went for a shíte and walked out the door without washing his hands...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Drakares wrote: »
    Spent 2 mins washing hands.

Use expensive dyson dryer to make your hands nice and dry

Then open door using a rusty door knob that was just used by some scrote who went for a shíte and walked out the door without washing his hands...

Yep, going out for a night, pubs, clubs, etc. The amount of mingers who don't wash their hands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Wash my hands multiple times per day. When I worked in an office I'd wash them probably over 10 times just in the duration of the work day, the most rigorous cleaning being before lunch. Seeing how many people leave the toilets without washing their hands combined with the dust and dirt on keyboards, printers etc. made me a germaphobe. It's sad because the water is always nice and warm and using the blow driers feels good, plus it's 1 extry minute you don't have to spend working lol.

Advertisement