Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Entry Medicine 2015

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 optimist90

Katdrama wrote: »
    I did, it still hasn't sunk in. Received a text after 4 pm, had to read it 10 times bc I was in disbelief! It's not my first attempt, but it's my first try through mature entry, I was so close to not ticking that box on CAO app. I really hope you guys get some good news in August if you didn't just yet!

Congrats Kat!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Katdrama

optimist90 wrote: »
    Congrats Kat!

Thank you!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Aries14

Hi Guys,

has anybody heard any more about the RCSI waiting list, graduate offers etc? There seems to be no updates at all at the minute! By the way congratulations Katdrama!

AFAIK nothing's official till August re GEM offers & waitlists. And thanks <D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Aries14 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

has anybody heard any more about the RCSI waiting list, graduate offers etc? There seems to be no updates at all at the minute! By the way congratulations Katdrama!

Looks like nothing until at least 6th August (Round Zero) https://www.cao.ie/help_files/round_dates.php

• Advertisement

Grad entry offers should be out this morning. Anyone apply for it and get a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭jody24

hi all

does any one if TCD give out laptop to medical students same as rcsi???
    btw good luck for all those waiting for offers? keep fingers crossed.

I got an automated email from NUIG today about registration dates, very depressing! Checked CAO online in case I'd missed anything!

Healium wrote: »
    I got an automated email from NUIG today about registration dates, very depressing! Checked CAO online in case I'd missed anything!
    Me too, they sent me a retraction email after saying to disregard it, checked CAO & got an awful fright over Round Zero but didn't apply to me so was ok!:o

Good luck tomorrow anyone awaiting LC or A Lv results!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

Well; I got my A1 in Biology and Chemistry.

How did you guys get on?

ronivek wrote: »
    Well; I got my A1 in Biology and Chemistry.

How did you guys get on?

Nice

For those of us on waiting lists, were we to be expecting offers today via CAO? Or do we get contacted after others have accepted/declined their offers? No offer this morning, just wondering if that means I won't be offered a place

For those of us on waiting lists, were we to be expecting offers today via CAO? Or do we get contacted after others have accepted/declined their offers? No offer this morning, just wondering if that means I won't be offered a place

I have no idea. Information has been almost non existent. I emailed RCSI a few times but received no reply or update. I was wondering the same thing, is that it for us now? The waiting list hasn't been very clear and they aren't replying to emails or calls!

I have no idea. Information has been almost non existent. I emailed RCSI a few times but received no reply or update. I was wondering the same thing, is that it for us now? The waiting list hasn't been very clear and they aren't replying to emails or calls!

I called this morning, we'll all hear whether we have a place or not, supposed to hear this afternoon. I wouldn't get my hopes too high, they said they'll be surprised if they offer anyone on the waiting list a spot

I called this morning, we'll all hear whether we have a place or not, supposed to hear this afternoon. I wouldn't get my hopes too high, they said they'll be surprised if they offer anyone on the waiting list a spot

I spoke to them as well and was told the same but I was told we would get letters by Wednesday. I haven't received anything yet, have you?

I spoke to them as well and was told the same but I was told we would get letters by Wednesday. I haven't received anything yet, have you?

Email today at 6 confirming no more places

Email today at 6 confirming no more places

Yeah, I got mine a little later as well. Might as well get started on re-applying

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭jody24

i got email from rcsi today that my place is gone because i have accepted tcd offer. maybe they l give the place to next person waiting.

Advertisement