Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever been intereupted during sex?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Yup my dad interrupted me and my ex once to tell me granny had died. I'm actually not joking.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

Not during sex, but taking care of business in the loo yes :/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,982 ✭✭✭threeball

True story! Although we don't talk anymore, she was a close friend when it happened. She was seeing him for the past 5 years, only as ****buddies, because he wanted to see other people. Much older than her too. She was living at home, her dad walked in and there's your man, ass up in the air, didn't even care.

If you knew him, and how little respect he had for her, you wouldn't be surprised or doubt the lack of respect he showed her father.

Heard a similar story about a guy near me who was shagging his gf in her lounge and her auld fella walked in. He told the father to f..k off and don't come back til he's finished. Which the father did. In fairness yer man was a right hardy bastard and pretty tasty with the fists so I don't blame her auld lad for scarpering.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Was having sex. Mobile went off. Ignored it but it kept ringing. Girl said "just get behind me and answer it. I'll keep quiet."

It was my girlfriend on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Egginacup wrote: »
    Was having sex. Mobile went off. Ignored it but it kept ringing. Girl said "just get behind me and answer it. I'll keep quiet."

It was my girlfriend on the phone.

As long as you weren't shagging her sister.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Not during sex, but taking care of business in the loo yes :/

You tried to put your girlfriend down the loo?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,162 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Discussing this thread with a friend who tell me this:

He was having sex with the ****-buddy when the door opens and in walks the flatmate. She walks over to the bed, pulls back the cover, sticks a slice of pizza in the girl's mouth. "Be ****ing quieter."

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Do skype calls during left handed surfing sessions count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

Was giving it loads when her mother caught us, she didn't say much, all she said was 'baa'

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

Was on holiday in Ibiza with an ex doing the business, next thing there was 3 lads banging on our window and cheering

They had somehow managed to climb onto our balcony

I was happy to keep going, but course the ex was morto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Mayo Yid wrote: »
    Was giving it loads when her mother caught us, she didn't say much, all she said was 'baa'

Was her mother a sheep?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Glebee

Got a cramp in my right hand once:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

On holidays, guy came in on us, but he was hot so we let him join in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 366 ✭✭Mayo Yid

Senna wrote: »
    Was her mother a sheep?

that's the joke, it's not funny when you have to explain it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

Senna wrote: »
    Was her mother a sheep?

*wooooooooosssssshhhhhhhh*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,908 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Got interrupted a couple of times when I was in my late teens and still living at home. I remember one morning my bf had stayed over the night before (in a separate room) and my whole family went out the next morning. They were going to the Japanese Gardens in kildare which would mean they'd be gone until the afternoon at the earliest. We hopped into my bed for some canoodling, and then after an hour or so decided it would be fun to try sex in the shower. So in we hopped, the power shower was out of action, but we just made do with the regular shower. It was fortunate that the power shower was on the fritz because if it had been working we wouldn't have been able to hear the front door opening about halfway through the proceedings. (We found out later that they got to the Japanese Gardens only to find it was closed and they just decided to head home) My BF jumped out of the shower and into the spare room, threw on his clothes and walked downstairs a few minutes later acting all casual, and mentioned to my parents that I'd just gone in for a shower and would be down in a while. Thankfully the family were none the wiser.

Another time we were up to no good in the back of the car, up the dublin mountains. The place was nice and secluded and there wasn't a sinner around, until about 20 guys on dirt bikes tore down the little track where we were parked. Seeing as it was daylight, I'm pretty sure a fair few of them got a good look at what was happening before we managed to cover ourselves up.

Another time was in a hotel in Sydney, we'd just checked in and wanted to go to bed cos we had been travelling all night and were wrecked. Stuck the 'do not disturb' on the door, got into bed and one thing led to another. That is, until the cleaning lady decided to just ignore the do not disturb and wander on in to the room. We were under the covers 'spooning' so she didn't see anything, but she still stayed long enough to ask did we want the room cleaned! It took all my restraint not to lob a shoe at her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Was on holiday in Ibiza with an ex doing the business, next thing there was 3 lads banging on our window and cheering

They had somehow managed to climb onto our balcony

I was happy to keep going, but course the ex was morto

That story is actually believable considering it happened in Ibiza. Anything can happen there. :)

Advertisement