Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever been intereupted during sex?

Options
  • 11-10-2014 8:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭

Was over at her place getting down to business. Her dog was out in the hall and wouldn't stop barking. What was disturbing is that his barks seemed to be in sync with my thrusting. I was a bit like Nidge last Sunday, it ruined my rhythm. After we finished she opened the door and let him in and a lot of hugging, kissing and petting ensued, (with the dog, not me.) I'm really starting to hate that fcuking dog.

What interruptions have you had during the auld love making?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

The people next door were at it and their dog was barking like mad. Put me right off my rhythm. Bloody neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Fire alarm in a hotel,kept going.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,379 ✭✭✭✭Reggie.

The people next door were at it and their dog was barking like mad. Put me right off my rhythm. Bloody neighbours.

The head board beating off the wall eh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Ah the old coitus interruptus, this time of the canis lupus variety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Thinly veiled OP had sex thread

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Never had sex :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 45,299 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

efb wrote: »
    Thinly veiled OP had sex with a dog thread

Fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Was there smoking after the sex? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Chance The Fapper

I was in the girlfriend's house one tone, getting a fantastic blowjob. Her flatmate was up in the kitchen, she usually never disturbed us, but she came running down all of a sudden and knocked on the door, and let herself in. Girlfriend dived and pulled the covers over the two of us at the last second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

I was in the girlfriend's house one tone, getting a fantastic blowjob. Her flatmate was up in the kitchen, she usually never disturbed us, but she came running down all of a sudden and knocked on the door, and let herself in. Girlfriend dived and pulled the covers over the two of us at the last second

And then you woke up and your jocks were wet?

• Advertisement

crazygeryy wrote: »
    And then you woke up and your jocks were wet?

Could have been worse. I dreamt I was skiing once. I woke up in a hostel and realised there were two men in my bed, one lying either side of me. They both had vivid dreams about getting handjobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

Was there smoking after the sex? :D

Probably should've used more lube :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,162 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

An enjoyable evening once interrupted by the dear darling 9-year old daughter. Cue mad dash for covers.

The poor kid looked a bit confused and then asked if you could have the last of the ice cream in the freezer; yes, yes, of coure you can, now go!

She made off. As the door closed behind her, for some reason I shouted, "vote Quimby!"

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Yep, i was getting bj from my then gf in the car which i parked on a beach in rush. It was the place to go at night for a bit of action. Half way through the bj and a car pulls up right beside us and shines a light at us. It was the fecking guards! I was shocked, not as shocked as the guards who had realised what was happening and made a hasty retreat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Didn't happen to me but a friend of mine brought a guy home, (he'd been using her for years, her whole family hated him), they're getting down to bidniz, her father walks in, and your man didn't even stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

Brought the woman down a back road for some backseat action. Midway through, a car pulled up behind us and 4 lads got out.

Turns out the road was owned by a farmer and his sons came to investigate this stranger trespassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Didn't happen to me but a friend of mine brought a guy home, (he'd been using her for years, her whole family hated him), they're getting down to bidniz, her father walks in, and your man didn't even stop.

I don't believe that for a second

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I don't believe that for a second

True story! Although we don't talk anymore, she was a close friend when it happened. She was seeing him for the past 5 years, only as ****buddies, because he wanted to see other people. Much older than her too. She was living at home, her dad walked in and there's your man, ass up in the air, didn't even care.

If you knew him, and how little respect he had for her, you wouldn't be surprised or doubt the lack of respect he showed her father.

He had probably reached the point of no return. Once you sense the big O is coming there's just no stopping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

The boyfriend hadn't locked the front door of his apartment (his apartment is basically built on to his mum's house).

We were 'getting down to business' in the sitting room, when his 16 year old brother walked in.

When we heard the door being opened, i pulled the throw on the couch over us.

His brother looked in, fell around laughing, called my boyfriend a legend, and walked back out.

His 16 year old brother is fairly cool with that stuff, though. The card he wrote for my bf's birthday a few weeks later had a big, sappy message in it, then at the end 'hope you get lots of birthday sex, I've told ma not to go into the flat.'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

AS wrong as this sounds, I've been interrupted a few times by my dad shouting up the stairs at me. :-/ *Wonky, awkward side face*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

AS wrong as this sounds, I've been interrupted a few times by my dad shouting up the stairs at me. :-/ *Wonky, awkward side face*

Been there, just replace dad with devout catholic, anti-sex mother :pac:

When you're living with flatmates its difficult. Years ago I was seeing this girl and we fancied a bit of morning sex. She sent me down to the bathroom to get the condoms. I rushed down the stairs wearing only my jocks and a whore of a hard on, only to see her flatmate eating her corn flakes in the kitchen. She was supposed to be over at her boyfriends place. I'm not sure why I did it but I walked in and said hello, drank some orange juice from the fridge and causally walked back up the stairs forgetting the condoms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,086 ✭✭✭TheBeardedLady

When you're living with flatmates its difficult. Years ago I was seeing this girl and we fancied a bit of morning sex. She sent me down to the bathroom to get the condoms. I rushed down the stairs wearing only my jocks and a whore of a hard on, only to see her flatmate eating her corn flakes in the kitchen. She was supposed to be over at her boyfriends place. I'm not sure why I did it but I walked in and said hello, drank some orange juice from the fridge and causally walked back up the stairs forgetting the condoms.

Ah the auld "I came down for something else entirely, even though I've a tent in my underpants" trick. A classic.

Ah the auld "I came down for something else entirely, even though I've a tent in my underpants" trick. A classic.

I'd say the two of them had a good auld laugh over that for a while. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The boyfriend hadn't locked the front door of his apartment (his apartment is basically built on to his mum's house).

We were 'getting down to business' in the sitting room, when his 16 year old brother walked in.

When we heard the door being opened, i pulled the throw on the couch over us.

His brother looked in, fell around laughing, called my boyfriend a legend, and walked back out.

His 16 year old brother is fairly cool with that stuff, though. The card he wrote for my bf's birthday a few weeks later had a big, sappy message in it, then at the end 'hope you get lots of birthday sex, I've told ma not to go into the flat.'

There's something a bit creepy there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I have plenty of stories being interrupted (dog walking looking with droopy eyes at us, her mother clearly back home from whatever resulting in awkward conversations, people at a lake etc) too many to remember!

However, here is one from last Monday :p

So, we met up in the morning. Turns out her house wasn't free :( decided we'd go for a drive instead. In the process we ended up in the bog, the start of manys a romantic sequence of events....

Went down this little deserted bog road, turned around and parked the car out of the road as far in as I could. Lovely :D Out we get and into the forest, far enough in that it was out of view but I could still see my car. So without waiting too long we get to it, twigs in the hair aside it was pretty good :cool:

In the middle of h.....aving a pretty good time, we were a bit puzzled by the sound of a large engine not too far away. Thought, maybe it was an excavator? Tractor drawing out turf?

No. It was a tipper lorrey blocked by my car :eek: I had to move my car then :o

dgt wrote: »
    I have plenty of stories being interrupted (dog walking looking with droopy eyes at us, her mother clearly back home from whatever resulting in awkward conversations, people at a lake etc) too many to remember!

However, here is one from last Monday :p

So, we met up in the morning. Turns out her house wasn't free :( decided we'd go for a drive instead. In the process we ended up in the bog, the start of manys a romantic sequence of events....

Went down this little deserted bog road, turned around and parked the car out of the road as far in as I could. Lovely :D Out we get and into the forest, far enough in that it was out of view but I could still see my car. So without waiting too long we get to it, twigs in the hair aside it was pretty good :cool:

In the middle of h.....aving a pretty good time, we were a bit puzzled by the sound of a large engine not too far away. Thought, maybe it was an excavator? Tractor drawing out turf?

No. It was a tipper lorrey blocked by my car :eek: I had to move my car then :o

I've always wanted to do it in a forest. The furthest I've gotten so far is the bottom of the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

cats are pervy bastards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

I've always wanted to do it in a forest. The furthest I've gotten so far is the bottom of the bed.

just ask her not to shave for a few months

Advertisement