Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex girlfriend stuff

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

What about contacting the ex girlfriend and ask her would she like to take some of the stuff back , introduce her to the newer improved model , see how they get on and with a bit of luck you could be in threesome land.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

jamesbere wrote: »
    You don't have a girlfriend, do you?

Correct dryballs,my lovely wife doesn"t allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,248 ✭✭✭✭endacl

So this week I'm taking the plunge and moving in with my girlfriend.

The problem is that I have shoeboxes of stuff from previous girlfriends, all the mementos, letters, cinema tickets etc. and I don't know what to do with it.

In fairness, I want to keep it, cause some of the memories in those boxes are really good, but on the other hand I'm sure my gf would go mental if she found this hoard in our new place.

Any thoughts on what I should do? What do yous do with the stuff left over from girlfriends past?

They're your memories and part of your history. They're part of your life experience, that led to your girlfriend choosing you, for you.

I live with my partner, who was married before. She still has things kept. Photos etc that were part of her kids' growing up. I don't feel uncomfortable at all that she's kept them. I certainly wouldn't want her to dispose of them. I keep a few bits from exes myself. Nice little things that connect me to significant experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,248 ✭✭✭✭endacl

bluewolf wrote: »
    Yeah, a text is so much more romantic. treasure those forever.

hi bbz
    tnkin of u. lol. luv xxx

txt hun?!?

snapchat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Send that **** to her next boyfriend as a warning.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

If you aren't ready to get rid of the mementos of your former girlfriends then you are not ready to live with your girlfriend. Moving in with someone means that you're supposed to be committed to each other, so you shouldn't even be considering bringing that stuff with you. It's actually a bit creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Keep the fcukin stuff innit..
    Dem der bitch's has loads o stuff you aint never gonna kno fcuk all bout, untill you upset Dem der bitch's innit..... BLOOOD CLLLLOTH

Advertisement