Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urinating in the shower

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭indigo twist

realies wrote: »
    They want the university's 15,000 students to take their first wee of the day while having their morning shower.

Pffffftt students showering on a daily basis, like that's gonna happen!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

What about crapping in the shower?

Saves on toilet roll and gives your bum a nice clean feel.

Because poo and wee are different:rolleyes:
    Wee is sterile until cooled, goes down the plug hole
    Where as poo........

Bah, work it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,987 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Gerry Ryan - rest his soul - used to drink his píss, daily

• Registered Users Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Factor in all the cleaning products you need to keep your bathroom hygenic after your friends and neighbours pop around urinating and other disposal in the sink and shower its a different story.

But if it only costs them 4c at home, why would they bother calling around?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭lau1247

Piss in the shower while showering: Grand, wash away no problem.

Poo in the shower while showering?: Err.. it doesn't just wash away ya dope. The amount of water to clean it up is probably more than toilet bowl

Piss into the sink: No way, that's where you brush your teeth, wash your face and shave. If you do that you're as good as using the toilet bowl to brush your teeth, wash your face and shave.

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

You take 2-4 ****es EVERY DAY? You'd wanna get that looked at chief, it isn't normal.

I wasnt going to elaborate, but as you asked and are interested, 2 be more usual, the other end of the extreme less so, but yeh, Ive had it looked into :eek: and yes it was by a doctor :(.
    GreeBo wrote: »
    So all that's needed is a replumb of the bathroom and most of the house?
    And you wonder why people are thinking that's harder than just letting it go while you are already in the shower?
    Can't fathom it either mate.

They suggest a means to save water, Im suggesting it wouldnt work, rather than save a piddling amount that is difficult to determine and is based on, in this example potentially hundreds/thousands of peoples habits, how much would be saved if anything? Im suggesting a buildings one feature of which should be required to capture, treat (not even to drinking quality) and store runoff rain/greywater for use in flushing, its seems to be talked about a lot, not sure why you cant fathom that or have even heard of it?
    or that you think its possible to change hundreds/thousands/millions? of peoples habits reliably, consistently(even if it were effective, which it wouldnt be), which you imagine would be better than either retrofitting existing or building new buildings to save water, where those features are in use in a building for the entire time it stands.

And now back to the lighter side
    Egginacup wrote: »
    I'm going one better.
    I'm going to wash in the jacks bowl whilst also having a piss and a dump.
    Beat THAT, UEA!

lol, efficient but not effective :eek:
    Starokan wrote: »
    Horrible Habit - I worked as a cleaner for a while and saw this a bit, there is a lot of folk who do this already as in urinate in sinks or showers

It would in theory save water but the yellow staining that occurs on showers , grout lines on walls is hard to remove. Leave it all to the smell from the plughole . Believe me no matter how much water is used while showering that smell will gather over time. Sinks were the worst, I think folks used just to use sink and not run water at all.

Army bases and student accomodations were the absolute worst assignments. Faeces in sinks was not that uncommon at all .

So if you are considering defecating or urinating into your sink or shower today :eek: I urge you to consider the cleaner :pac:

Dont think it would save water, all the extra water be used cleaning.
    Cannot comprehend how someone could or would piss or defecate into a sink, not that I haven't come across it, not the kind of joke Id consider funny, unhygienic to say the least, bloody disgusting.
    KungPao wrote: »
    Even Barry Scott doesn't like to clean up faeces and urine.

He just shouts at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

I'm just hoping that we won't be peenalised for this indulgence

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

But if it only costs them 4c at home, why would they bother calling around?

It could be a fetish, neighbours be crazy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭SweetChaos

Brazil have been doing this for ages on trying to save water they even have adverts encouraging it

Remember the big brother where the Alex was disgusted at the late Jade Goody peeing in the shower

This would not complement my morning routine.

Wake - pee - coffee - news - tea - brekkie - shower.

I've a bladder like a camel, but even camels have their limits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

realies wrote: »
    I can't see no problem with it myself and I should know as before I was a right pisshead ....

So … you see a problem?

Can people really not see the difference between pissing and shítting in the shower? I try to avoid it in shared showers out of respect for others who may see a problem with it but I'm OK doing it. It's only a birra piss lads, grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

It's liquid and will flow down the drain while the water in the shower is flowing, but pissing in the shower is normally frowned upon unless it's a golden jobbie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

policarp wrote: »
    It's liquid and will flow down the drain while the water in the shower is flowing, but pissing in the shower is normally frowned upon unless it's a golden jobbie.

So, most people claim to get out of the shower? drip water all over the bathroom floor, take a piss, clean up all that dripping water off the seat, get back into the shower, continue/finish shower? Dont think so.

Advertisement