Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pathetic attempts to trick yourself.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,782 ✭✭✭KungPao

Lalealynn wrote: »
    Just 15 more mins on the internet then bed. The computer doesn't know!
    For me, almost every night, it's "I'll read one more Cracked article, then lights out". Then of course I see a link to "10 Ways In Which Hitler Was Even Crazier Than You Thought" or something. "Sure, I'll just take a look at this one, then lights out...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Or if you clench your bum cheeks, you can force fart back into, eh, the place where farts are kept.

Fact.

Where does a fart come from?
    A fart is a nart that comes from the heart and goes to the belly with ease when it reaches the britches it loosens some stitches and blows in the air like a breeze
    ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Lalealynn

Ugh the vegan situation.....just the vegan situation....ugh.....or trying to trick myself that's fun or easy ..being veggie is easy...

I was with a friend and she's like come over to the dark side .....come sample my delights ....i'm like no must be strong ....wait what are my hands doing ...Yes that's me stealing a spoonful of her dessert. Spoonfuls don't count. She was getting it anyway. OMG i'm such a bad person. I'm getting there ..it's a process..

Yeah that. :(

Advertisement