Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Any recommendations ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

The search is over, I bought the S40 today. 1 owner very clean well maintained car, high miles on it but I think I got a nice comfortable well spec'ed car within my budget:

IMAG0134.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

The search is over, I bought the S40 today. 1 owner very clean well maintained car, high miles on it but I think I got a nice comfortable well spec'ed car within my budget:

Looks like a lot of car for the money well wear :) is it a flex fuel engine 1.8 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Yes my friend, it is both the flexifuel and in my opinion a lot of car for the money. Hopefully it'll serve me well, I won't be clocking up average miles (very small in fact) so fingers crossed I have a bit of luck with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Yes my friend, it is both the flexifuel and in my opinion a lot of car for the money. Hopefully it'll serve me well, I won't be clocking up average miles (very small in fact) so fingers crossed I have a bit of luck with it.

Just worth noteing the service interval on them is 10k km. so service it every 10k or year if you don't do 10k km per year. Once you look after it it will look after you best of luck with it :)

Advertisement