Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a fine speciman of humanity.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

Any source? That sounds ridiculous.

It does sound ridiculous but I've heard similar stories in the UK.

e.g. a senior officer being questioned about a corruption case and evryone forgot to administer a caution so .... no prosecution :mad:

That sort of thing doesn't usually have a quotable source though so who knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

It does sound ridiculous but I've heard similar stories in the UK.

e.g. a senior officer being questioned about a corruption case and evryone forgot to administer a caution so .... no prosecution :mad:

That sort of thing doesn't usually have a quotable source though so who knows

I imagine they "forgot", not forgot. Corrupting a corruption case... Oh England! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

kupus wrote: »
    Ah FFS on who's orders were they delayed from going into the house.
    Christ Ireland is a basket case at times.

It just means more money for the free legal aid boys club.
    Thats it really.

IIRC, the official finding was that Gardaí staked out his house all week to watch his comings and goings, and were going to pick him up on the seventh day when he came home, but shockingly he stayed out of the house for an unusually long time, and the Gardaí were polite enough to wait

Any source? That sounds ridiculous.

You never heard of this? It was quite a big deal and this was only a few years ago :confused: There's literally hundreds of newspaper articles, just look for Judge Brian Curtin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

You never heard of this? It was quite a big deal and this was only a few years ago :confused: There's literally hundreds of newspaper articles, just look for Judge Brian Curtin

Ohhhhh, I kinda remember now. I thought they were talking about the story in the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

I feel cheated by the thread title.

Came in here expecting to see pictures of Channing Tatum prepping for Magic Mike 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement