Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free AVG Internet Security 2015 4 Year License

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I've been getting the same message for the last 3 days or so and as stated by others it's still working fine. Happy days :)

5bdbRw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,073 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Dozy where did you acquire this key? I have used it since last November, but this morning AVG program put up a message saying that this is an illegal copy??
    I would like a response please, because if this is a Pirated key and AVG want blood I will point them in the direction of this page. verification of the Licence posted here shows that it is indeed invalid?
    So dozy please enlighten us about the origin of the key!

Bargain Alerts, and Boards.ie for that matter, is here for sharing information. What you do with that information is up to you. I, for one, am eterrnally grateful for the generosity of people who have taken the trouble to share their info here over the years.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I'm getting the notification now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Probably just AVG looking to scare some into paying. I've been getting the pop up for the last few days at start up, but everything seems to be working away fine and my license is still valid until 2018!

Thanks OP :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

just x the box when the pop up appears
    ive been doing that for 5 days, still working
    buy a licence key lol

if it goes pear shaped i will just revert to the free version

thanks again op ignore the moaners, haters gonna hate lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Two of my laptops are now showing this message.

While people are saying its still working, will this not stop the latest updates?

Two of my laptops are now showing this message.

While people are saying its still working, will this not stop the latest updates?
    its more than likely one of the lastest updates that brought in the pop up, mine just updated this morning so far so good

• Registered Users Posts: 45,827 ✭✭✭✭muffler

My AVG just got updated this morning and as is normal I had to restart the PC but everything is working fine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭lensman

I'm getting the "woops illegal software" message for a few days now but when I check under the support tap it reports that the installation is valid until Feb 2018 so I'll keep going until it stops working;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭gipi

I got the 'illegal' message, I opened AVG and re-confirmed the licence key. Haven't seen the message since, will check the updates just to make sure it's still working!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Got this message and checked my licence code. The last 4 characters seemed to have fallen off. Added them back in, message says it's valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

McGaggs wrote: »
    Got this message and checked my licence code. The last 4 characters seemed to have fallen off. Added them back in, message says it's valid.
    Is that not just how you verify it to save it all being typed?
    If you do the same as you did, it'll show the four dropped off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

PeteK* wrote: »
    Is that not just how you verify it to save it all being typed?
    If you do the same as you did, it'll show the four dropped off again.

Maybe, I haven't seen that warning since anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭corks finest

As the the title of the post says get Free AVG Internet Security 2015 for 4 years....

Not sure how long it is going to last so get it as as soon as you can

The download page for AVG Internet Security is
    http://www.avg.com/ie-en/av_download_2015_ppc?ECID=ad%3Ago%3Ase%3AIE-EN-SCH-AVG-Exact&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=avg+2015&utm_content=&utm_campaign=IE-EN-SCH-AVG+Exact&gclid=CNq25Z2ni8ECFQRs2wodNDUANw

License Key : 8MEH-RJR4R-7FDJ6-NL3DA-CRXQC-J­EMBR-ACED
    got mine till 2018 ,tnx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Latest message this morning saying i have 29 days to purchase a valid licence :(
    Can't complain with 6 months free though.Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭free_man

NATLOR wrote: »
    Latest message this morning saying i have 29 days to purchase a valid licence :(
    Can't complain with 6 months free though.Cheers OP

I had same issue, validate the license again and it will change the valid until to sometime in 2018

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭NATLOR

free_man wrote: »
    I had same issue, validate the license again and it will change the valid until to sometime in 2018

Thanks that worked.
    The licence number had changed to the the trial version, re-entered the code here and its back to full version for the time being

NATLOR wrote: »
    Thanks that worked.
    The licence number had changed to the the trial version, re-entered the code here and its back to full version for the time being
    same here;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.
    easy to enter the code every time, or failing that go to the free version

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

was getting message for last 2 weeks, now , new 1, you have 29 days to get a license as the one you are using is an illegal one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Could not have timed it better. My trial ran out recently

My son says when the 1st post appired on this thread he clicked on the AVG link & it did indeed say free AVG IS for 4 yrs & gave a choice of 2 serial No's including the one listed by the OP, if this is true then AVG are messing about.

richieb wrote: »
    was getting message for last 2 weeks, now , new 1, you have 29 days to get a license as the one you are using is an illegal one

Enter the serial number again
    Copy and paste
    Worked for me

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭richieb

my serial no. was changed to 30 day trial version, copied and pasted 4 year one , rebooted pc and its 4 year again

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Legend_DIT

Was down to 9 days left on a free trial - now I have 1076 days left! Thanks OP :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,065 ✭✭✭skibum

richieb wrote: »
    my serial no. was changed to 30 day trial version, copied and pasted 4 year one , rebooted pc and its 4 year again
    Same here ....

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

AVG said they have no details on this key and checked it out.
    They got back saying it's not genuine and I need to get my money back - but obviously it wasn't paid for.
    They asked me to consider getting a genuine copy and a 40% discount.

PeteK* wrote: »
    AVG said they have no details on this key and checked it out.
    They got back saying it's not genuine and I need to get my money back - but obviously it wasn't paid for.
    They asked me to consider getting a genuine copy and a 40% discount.
    Why would you ask them about it lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Mine is good until the 2038:)

AVAST_zpsorhbhvxx.jpg

Advertisement