Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a great 9/11 online documentary. What is the very best 9/11 documentary?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob https://ascelibrary.org/doi/pdf/10.1061/9780784479018.ch02 Ethical standards for peer review are listed number 2 NIST never did do.
    Submitted manuscripts should contain detail and reference to public sources of information to
    allow the author’s peers to repeat the work or otherwise verify the accuracy.
    All reasonable
    requests by editors or reviewers for materials, data, and associated protocols should be fulfilled.
    Authors should clearly note any data sharing restrictions in their cover letter when submitting

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

King Mob https://ascelibrary.org/doi/pdf/10.1061/9780784479018.ch02 Ethical standards for peer review are listed number 2 NIST never did do.
    Submitted manuscripts should contain detail and reference to public sources of information to
    All reasonable
    requests by editors or reviewers for materials, data, and associated protocols should be fulfilled.
    Authors should clearly note any data sharing restrictions in their cover letter when submitting
    But they did submit these documents to the journal, otherwise they would not have published it.
    You are being silly and desperate now.

King Mob wrote: »
    But they did submit these documents to the journal, otherwise they would not have published it.
    You are being silly and desperate now.

How I am desperate its well known NIST has not submitted its data to be peer-reviewed.

In a letter.

Pursuant to Section 7(d) of the National Construction Safety Team Act, I hereby find that the
    disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards
    and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the
    collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September
    11,2001, might jeopardize public safety.

Therefore, NIST shall not release the following
    information:
    1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed
    connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads,
    break element source code, ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable
    ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop
    floor connection failure modes and capacities.
    2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA
    47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures
    leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to
    develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

Patrick Gallagher
    Director
    National Institute of Standards and Technology
    Dated: JUL 09 2009

How I am desperate its well known NIST has not submitted its data to be peer-reviewed.
    But they submitted them to the journal and the people who reviewed it and/or the people doing the review were able to do so without needing those exact files. Otherwise, it would not have been peer reviewed and published in the paper.

You are desperate because you don't understand what peer review is, and you don't want to admit this or admit that you were wrong when you said that there were no peer reviewed papers.
    You are now grasping at quotes from random out of context places that again, I don't think you understand.

But they submitted them to the journal and the people who reviewed it and/or the people doing the review were able to do so without needing those exact files.

You are desperate because you don't understand what peer review is, and you don't want to admit this or admit that you were wrong when you said that there were no peer reviewed papers.
    You are now grasping at quotes from random out of context places that again, I don't think you understand.

That's ridiculous you have to include the data in a peer review paper. Imagine Professor Harrit released a paper not showing how he arrived at his conclusions and assumptions about the red/grey chips found in the WTC dust. The public has to able to access this information to verify if it's accurate and correct. Independent verification is why peer review exists that you don't understand how it works is truly troubling.

• Advertisement

Kingmob you have just ignored a peer review rule that ASCE has on their own website

How can this be a genuine peer review paper when independents cannot verify NIST calculations and analysis
    result data?

That's ridiculous you have to include the data in a peer review paper. ...Independent verification is why peer review exists that you don't understand how it works is truly troubling.
    No, you don't understand what peer review is. I'm not bothered to get into points you are incapable of understanding.

The paper was peer reviewed by a respected journal.
    Claiming otherwise is a lie.
    One which you will no doubt repeat.

Are you claiming that the ASCE is now also involved in the conspiracy?
    If so, proof of this accusation please.

But I explained what actually happened in a few sentences. Can you do the same?

Religious lunatics hijacked aircraft, crashed them, buildings collapsed. The one aircraft that didn't crash into a building was most likely shot down.

There you go, very quick summary. Now can you do the same?

There is a backstory that you have overlooked. Watching two planes hit two towers on 9/11 does not explain what occurred

They're not religious lunatics. Independent researchers in Florida discovered Atta was a party animal. His girlfriend has done interviews saying he smoked, drank and took cocaine and had many white friends in years leading up to 9/11. He also trained a flight school partly owned by a well known CIA operative Wallace J. Hilliard, the school was Huffman aviation. The school was also financed by people who have connections to Saudi Arabia.

The official media will never do real journalism and investigate these links.

No, you don't understand what peer review is. I'm not bothered to get into points you are incapable of understanding.

The paper was peer reviewed by a respected journal.
    Claiming otherwise is a lie.
    One which you will no doubt repeat.

Are you claiming that the ASCE is now also involved in the conspiracy?
    If so, proof of this accusation please.

Well, you don't understand all peer review papers have to be independently verified.

And I posted on this site what the director of NIST said.

NIST shall not release the following for independent verification
    :

All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model with detailed
    connection models that were used to analyze the structural response to thermal loads.

ANSYS script files for the break elements, custom executable
    ANSYS file, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

ll input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA
    47-story global collapse model that were used to simulate sequential structural failures
    leading to collapse, and all Excel spreadsheets and other supporting calculations used to
    develop floor connection failure modes and capacities.

Stop claiming this paper was peer-reviewed in the correct way it was not. NIST probably got a pass on this because of who they are, who they speaking for. Everyone else who published a paper without the data would fail to have their work published.

Stop claiming this paper was peer-reviewed in the correct way it was not. NIST probably got a pass on this because of who they are, who they speaking for. Everyone else who published a paper without the data would fail to have their work published.
    The paper was peer reviewed. You do not understand what peer review is or how it works.
    You are now inventing a whole new wing to the conspiracy so you can continue to deny facts. You have no proof that they "got a pass" because you are plucking that out of your imagination. It never happened.

Remember, just a few posts ago, you thought and claimed that it was the NIST who did the peer review. So it sounds like you're making up these pathetic excuses on the fly as they pop into your mind.
    I suggest taking a moment and thinking about them critically before declaring your fantasies as reality.
    Else you'll embarrass yourself again like when the plane didn't crash into the pentagon...

• Advertisement

The paper was peer reviewed. You do not understand what peer review is or how it works.
    You are now inventing a whole new wing to the conspiracy so you can continue to deny facts.

You are denying facts. NIST director even publically stated information was withheld are you just continue to ignore that?

Nobody can independently verify every calculation or the structural collapse analysis was done by NIST correctly I not going to continue on debating this with you when you have not understood a basic guideline for a peer review paper to be taken seriously.

Either way, in any case, you can debunk the NIST WTC7 study by just analysis of the computer simulation WTC7 they released.

When the Penthouse fell in. NIST has a timeline of 20+ seconds for all floors across the width of the building of WTC7 to fall down. The actual collapse shows the onset of collapse was more rapid it took only 6 to 7 seconds. That right there proves the NIST theory of the progressive collapse of floors is false. The model and actual collapse should be matching with the same time it took.

You are denying facts. NIST director even publically stated information was withheld are you just continue to ignore that?
    It was published in a peer reviewed journal.

You just have issues understanding people's statements and how peer review works.

You are now reverting to your tactic to spewing out as many factoids as you can to distract from how silly your position has been shown to be again.

Who do you think that fools exactly?

It was published in a peer reviewed journal.

You just have issues understanding people's statements and how peer review works.

You are now reverting to your tactic to spewing out as many factoids as you can to distract from how silly your position has been shown to be again.

Who do you think that fools exactly?

ASCE list guidelines on their own website.
    Ethical Standards

https://ascelibrary.org/doi/pdf/10.1061/9780784479018.ch02

How do you not understand this?

"Submitted manuscripts should contain detail and reference to public sources of information to
    allow the author’s peers to repeat the work or otherwise verify the accuracy"

How can the author peers review this technical paper if they have not got the data NIST is withholding? What part don't you follow or understand?

ASCE did not follow their own guideline they published a paper because it was released by NIST.

Tell you what Cheerful, explain in your own words how peer review works in other journals.
    Without copy pasting from google, explain the process of getting a paper published in a real journal.

I guarantee, like with the high school physics problem, you will be unable to do this.

And if you are unable to do this, your claims about the paper are simply meaningless hot air from someone completely ignorant of what they are talking about.

I await the answer with baited breath...

How can the author peers review this technical paper if they have got the data NIST with withholding?
    They either provided the data, or the reviewers had the data they needed.
    Quite simple.

The problem is that you don't understand the statements from the NIST or how peer review works.

And if it's a case of it either being a vast conspiracy or someone like yourself is just a bit ill informed and confused....
    ASCE did not follow their own guideline they published a paper because it was released by NIST.
    Also again, not how journals work.
    The report was not released by the NIST.
    It was written by someone who works for the NIST among others, who then submitted it to the journal who then published it.
    The journal was who released it.

Tell you what Cheerful, explain in your own words how peer review works in other journals.
    Without copy pasting from google, explain the process of getting a paper published in a real journal.

I guarantee, like with the high school physics problem, you will be unable to do this.

And if you are unable to do this, your claims about the paper are simply meaningless hot air from someone completely ignorant of what they are talking about.

I await the answer with baited breath...

You keep repeating factoids.

A peer review paper is sent out for the peer review and their peers review it and accept it for publication.

What you not able to comprehend here is ASCE published a technical paper were no independent peer can verify if it's correct. Everything NIST claimed in their study has to be validated. When your denied access to their results and data your paper is worthless. That how peer reviews work when you publish a scientific paper.

You keep repeating factoids.

A peer review paper is sent out for the peer review and their peers review it and accept it for publication.
    Lol.
    My point is proven.

Lol.
    My point is proven.

Sure what ever makes you feel good

You can't peer review this paper accurately without knowing NIST results, end of story. This was not an ethical peer review of WTC7 collapse.

It's pseudoscience.

There is no proper peer review of WTC7 collapse. Junk science is not acceptable.

There is no proper peer review of WTC7 collapse. Junk science is not acceptable.
    Just like no 757 hit the pentagon.

• Advertisement

Just like no 757 hit the pentagon.

I don't accept the official narrative of where the plane impacted the Pentagon. That's why i argued a plane did not hit the Pentagon. The damage did not match up with the 9/11 commision findings.

I found information since and fits with the damage I see the plane was further north of the Cisco petrol station on approach to the Pentagon. South of the Cisco had a lot of complaints about that. You clearly see the Pentagon damage matches a plane coming straight in. Whereas the 9/11 Commission claims the plane came in a weird angle from the southwest, that damage does not match up.

I don't accept the official narrative of where the plane impacted the Pentagon. That's why argued a plane did not hit the Pentagon. The damage did not match up with the 9/11 commision findings.

I found information since and fits with the damage I see the plane was further north of the Cisco petrol station on approach to the Pentagon. South of the Cisco had a lot of complaints about that. You clearly see the damages matches a plane coming straight in. Whereas the 9/11 Commission claims the plane came in a weird angle from the southwest, that damage does not not match up.
    And then you declared as a fact that a 757 could not have hit the pentagon.
    You declaring that no peer reviewed study exists when one is staring you in the face is exactly the same thing.

Your statements are odds with reality.

Honestly, you are making all conspiracy theorists a joke at this stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"It might be a conspiracy. I don't get this, explain it to me. I reject your explanation. It's a conspiracy."

Same techniques. Multiple threads and subjects. Very similar to AE911 and Alex Jones styles.

And then you declared as a fact that a 757 could not have hit the pentagon.
    You declaring that no peer reviewed study exists when one is staring you in the face is exactly the same thing.

Your statements are odds with reality.

Honestly, you are making all conspiracy theorists a joke at this stage...

My statements are reasonable because its position of the 9/11 commission a plane hit the Pentagon coming from a southwest position ( south of CISCO station) I looked at the evidence and there was no way a plane hit the Pentagon from that direction. The damage does not match what we see so I had an opinion no plane hit the building.

But when you find new evidence that makes more sense you change your opinion. The evidence is the plane came in further to the east and north of Cisco station. That means the plane was coming in almost straight on when it hit. The damage I see does match a plane coming in from that side.

Again it was not peer-reviewed scientifically that paper. You have the information directly from NIST stating they withheld information. NIST peers would need to look at the results to verify their conclusions and assumptions.

Kingmob the FAA radar returns and FDR data does support my position. The radar places the plane further east and north on approach. So not sure what information the 9/11 commission was using to claim the Pentagon was hit by a plane travelling from southwest position (South of Cisco)

My statements are reasonable .
    It was reasonable to state that a plane didn't hit the pentagon.
    Lol

Again it was not peer-reviewed scientifically that paper. You have the information directly from NIST stating they withheld information. NIST peers would need to look at the results to verify their conclusions and assumptions.
    Then you should write to the journal and point out the lapse in their publishing ethics.
    I'm sure they will take you seriously.

Meanwhile, in reality.
    It was peer reviewed and published in a well respected journal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,783 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"My statements are reasonable"

Lol

It was reasonable to state that a plane didn't hit the pentagon.
    Lol

Yes when the 9/11 commission is reporting facts inaccurately. The west damage to the Pentagon does not match with a plane coming in from that direction.When you find out eyewitnesses saw the plane further to the North then you have to go away and do a new analysis and see if the damage matches a plane hitting from there. I did that.

We also know there are cameras on the roof of the west wall. There 1 each on each corner and 2 in the middle. There is also two on the firehouse building. None recorded footage of the plane is just not believable. Right corner camera end of the wall on the west side would have captured the side of the plane when it came in at an angle from the Southwest if you believe 9/11 commission is correct.

• Advertisement

Yes when the 9/11 commission is reporting facts inaccurately.
    Lol.
    But a plane hit the pentagon though.

Advertisement