Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Recommend me a great 9/11 online documentary. What is the very best 9/11 documentary?

• 10-09-2014 8:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭

Everything from controlled demolitions, to No Plane theories, to WTC 7, to the Pentagon, to actors being on the news reports that day. Im open to all suggestions.

Ive seen almost all the main ones so Im looking for ones that maybe have slipped under the radar. No "Loose Change" suggestions please. Its an insult to the whole thing.

What is the very best 9/11 documentary in your opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

this is my favourite. sticks to the political side of the conspiracy mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

While I don't necessarily believe all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, I'm fascinated by those theories. I watched Loose Change a few years ago for the craic - But a hugely interesting person is mechanical engineer Dr. Judy Wood.

Loads of stuff I have never ever heard before. Especially the stuff about the burnt out cars with no engines, the Earth that was brought into GroundZero, the odd rusting of buildings and metal, the John Hutchinson experiments, the nearby category 3 hurricane Erin on 9/11, the similar traits on the day of The Oklahoma City bombing

She has a really interesting comparison on the richter scale recordings from 9/11 and that of demolitions of buildings elsewhere. The vanishing/dustifying poles, analysis of the speed/behavior of dust, flipping over of cars, people who were carried down the street by the dust cloud

Part 1

Part 2

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Taking the direction of the 911 kook movement and pulling it back to reality naming who actually did what, not in vague terms like Illuminati but real people with real names and documents. A Neocon Cabal with its roots in ISRAEL created a false flag attack, a cover up of the anthrax attacks and 911 van bombs, followed by war propaganda, known forgeries, pre-written lies about WMDs, etc which led to a war in Iraq that has now killed over a million people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    No "Loose Change" suggestions please. Its an insult to the whole thing.

I wouldnt go that far.. There was a lot of merit in some of the arguments that they made, without the huge backing or expertise that 9/11 Architects and Engineers For Truth have... The documentary was very slick, though I kind of wished they had indulged a bit less in conjecture, focused on the facts and cut some of the sections right out... particularly the stuff about the Delta 1989 flight landing and the voice calls being morphed (which were cut out of later editions).

My favourite documentary is the one that I posted on my other thread..

Very clear, fact based, very reasoned, very credible.. And can in no way be subjected to the "Jim Corr, tin foil hat wearing" accusations that are usually fired around when anybody mentions 9/11 truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Taking the direction of the 911 kook movement and pulling it back to reality naming who actually did what, not in vague terms like Illuminati but real people with real names and documents. A Neocon Cabal with its roots in ISRAEL created a false flag attack, a cover up of the anthrax attacks and 911 van bombs, followed by war propaganda, known forgeries, pre-written lies about WMDs, etc which led to a war in Iraq that has now killed over a million people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP5JfKPoIl4

Well, there's some interesting information in there, but there's also a lot of nonsense and conjecture.

Omar Torrijos was killed by the US Government, Manuel Noriega says so.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭SummerSummit

Loose change

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭tafkach

I generally search every few months to see if there are any new documentaries about 911. Unfortunately there are now 100s of documentaries with the same content... You know the ones... clips of Dan Rather's comment of "you have to get in at the under infrastructure (to bring a building down)", Lucky Larry saying "we made the decision to pull it", Donals Rumsfeld saying "We can not account for 3 trillion dollars" etc etc etc ... but very few offer anything new.

However, I really like this documentary... It kind of follows very similar lines as my own investigations/conclusions about 9/11

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

This is basically the standard one nowadays isnt it? The only one I ever hear being seriously discussed anyway. Goes over every inch of the story, the debunkers theories and why theyre wrong etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA

There's plenty of information in this.

There are a couple of other that focus on the financial side. I'll post links later.

Not a movie but this is brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

B

• Registered Users Posts: 17,678 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Not a movie but this is brilliant.

FYI 2.3 trillion dollars never went missing, Rumsfeld was complaining that the DOD systems were out-of-date and needed upgrading.

"The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it's stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible."

TLDR: The cash was not missing, just improperly tracked, like an aging company that's running DOS accounts software on one system and Windows 95 accounts software on another.

Flicked through this - 2 hours of (much the same) lies, debunked claims/sub-theories, disinformation, deliberate distortions, selective "evidence" and deceptive/cherry-picked. Plenty of RT clips in there, aka the conspiracy channel

But half a mill views and DVD sales - lucrative business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

If you want to know the truth read this book as you will not find this information on a Conspiracy site or Skeptic site.

Atta had a German friend, who was wealthy, a pilot and he spends time with him at parties. Atta girlfriend revealed Atta was a drug taker he took cocaine, eat pork, smoked cigarettes and partied with white friends. He was not religious in the sense of a Muslim extremist this is a myth. Atta friend Wolfgang Bohringer had ties to International crime syndicates and the private CIA the secret face of the intelligence agency. The FBI searched for this man and found him in 2006 ( read the segment of the book provided to find out where) When captured he declared you can't arrest me I am CIA and later that day he was released.Wolfgang disappeared in 2006 and has not surfaced since. Wolfgang Bohringer is a link to who was behind the attacks that day and why!

https://books.google.ie/books?id=odUS35ZWRH4C&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=Wolfgang+Bohringer&source=bl&ots=eeMN0oCxUJ&sig=NfDSEdH_b0AU3A97TMHx6Aq4k3I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMgeSfnMfZAhXLjqQKHWmPAq0Q6AEIiQEwFQ#v=onepage&q=Wolfgang%20Bohringer&f=false

• Registered Users Posts: 25,218 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

If you want to know the truth read this book as you will not find this information on a Conspiracy site or Skeptic site.

Atta had a German friend, who was wealthy, a pilot and he spends time with him at parties. Atta girlfriend revealed Atta was a drug taker he took cocaine, eat pork, smoked cigarettes and partied with white friends. He was not religious in the sense of a Muslim extremist this is a myth. Atta friend Wolfgang Bohringer had ties to International crime syndicates and the private CIA the secret face of the intelligence agency. The FBI searched for this man and found him in 2006 ( read the segment of the book provided to find out where) When captured he declared you can't arrest me I am CIA and later that day he was released.Wolfgang disappeared in 2006 and has not surfaced since. Wolfgang Bohringer is a link to who was behind the attacks that day and why!

https://books.google.ie/books?id=odUS35ZWRH4C&pg=PA81&lpg=PA81&dq=Wolfgang+Bohringer&source=bl&ots=eeMN0oCxUJ&sig=NfDSEdH_b0AU3A97TMHx6Aq4k3I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiMgeSfnMfZAhXLjqQKHWmPAq0Q6AEIiQEwFQ#v=onepage&q=Wolfgang%20Bohringer&f=false

These claims have been around for ages.

King Mob wrote: »
    These claims have been around for ages.

The book is more detailed about the investigation and builds a compelling case who was behind 9/11. The fact the FBI backed off from the arrest means the people who are controlling the official narrative are very powerful and will threaten people to keep quiet.

The book is more detailed about the investigation and builds a compelling case who was behind 9/11. The fact the FBI backed off from the arrest means the people who are controlling the official narrative are very powerful and will threaten people to keep quiet.
    Well if it's in a book it must be true...
    I better go off and buy it cause the author must be completely trustworthy and has no ulterior motive...

Did you do anything to confirm the veracity of any of those claims?

Well if it's in a book it must be true...
    I better go off and buy it cause the author must be completely trustworthy and has no ulterior motive...

Did you do anything to confirm the veracity of any of those claims?

He provides sources for all his allegations and people on the record at intelligence agencies. Atta girlfriend of 8 months has appeared on video confirming he took cocaine and smoked and eat pork. Strange behaviour for a devout Muslim!

He provides sources for all his allegations and people on the record at intelligence agencies. Atta girlfriend of 8 months has appeared on video confirming he took cocaine and smoked and eat pork. Strange behaviour for a devout Muslim!
    Cool, can you provide these sources?
    Did you check into them?

And what did you do to check this lady's claims?
    How do you propose that these claims somehow point towards a conspiracy?

• Advertisement

Cool, can you provide these sources?
    Did you check into them?

And what did you do to check this lady's claims?
    How do you propose that these claims somehow point towards a conspiracy?

Why don't you read the book segments I provided as there know why you could have read it in entirety in a few minutes?

A wealthy German who owned a 47-foot Yacht was hanging around a Muslim who was allegedly trained by Al Qaeda, nothing suspicious about that all. Even the FBI searched for him as a person of interest in 2006.. Where did he meet Wolfgang Bohringer? When he was arrested he had the connections to be released the very same day. He just vanished into thin air after that nothing suspicious again about that.?

Why don't you read the book segments I provided as there know why you could have read it in entirety in a few minutes?
    Because the segment is not accessible via the link you've provided.
    And now that you've dodged the question about what you've done to verify the claims (ie. you've done nothing of the sort) I'm not seeing a convincing reason for wasting my time on it.
    A wealthy German who owned a 47-foot Yacht was hanging around a Muslim who was allegedly trained by Al Qaeda, nothing suspicious about that all. Even the FBI searched for him as a person of interest in 2006.. Where did he meet Wolfgang Bohringer? When he was arrested he had the connections to be released the very same day. He just vanished into thin air after that nothing suspicious again about that.?
    So assuming that all of that is accurate: how does it fit into your conspiracy theory? How does 9/11 being an inside job explain those "facts"?
    Why was a wealthy German involved? Why was he buddies with one of the hijackers. Why did they pick a guy who's apparently suspiciously bad at being a Muslim, and not someone more devout or just less obvious?
    Why, if there was a conspiracy, would the FBI be looking for this German guy? Why arrest him? Why let him go? Why let any of that information out?
    Why would the guy vanish if it's such a dead give away?

What explanation does your book give for these questions? If it doesn't or can't answer them convincingly, then it's not a very good book...

Because the segment is not accessible via the link you've provided.
    And now that you've dodged the question about what you've done to verify the claims (ie. you've done nothing of the sort) I'm not seeing a convincing reason for wasting my time on it.

So assuming that all of that is accurate: how does it fit into your conspiracy theory? How does 9/11 being an inside job explain those "facts"?
    Why was a wealthy German involved? Why was he buddies with one of the hijackers. Why did they pick a guy who's apparently suspiciously bad at being a Muslim, and not someone more devout or just less obvious?
    Why, if there was a conspiracy, would the FBI be looking for this German guy? Why arrest him? Why let him go? Why let any of that information out?
    Why would the guy vanish if it's such a dead give away?

What explanation does your book give for these questions? If it doesn't or can't answer them convincingly, then it's not a very good book...

What have you done to verify 9/11 official narrative? I don't know why you can't access the link?

The problem with the official narrative Atta is a devout Muslim who conspired with others to kill 3,000 people. The person who knew him best said he drank, smoked, eat pork and snorted cocaine regularly. Does this fit with the official version of events? Why would his girlfriend claim he snorted cocaine if he had not? Even the FBI believed her story as she told them he was friends with a wealthy German and they looked into it and confirmed it. Investigative journalists also confirmed this later after talking to her. When arrested Wolfgang claimed to be CIA according to arresting officers who found him and later that day according to multiple sources he was released and just vanished into thin air not seen since 2006..

What have you done to verify 9/11 official narrative? I don't know why you can't access the link?

The problem with the official narrative Atta is a devout Muslim who conspired with others to kill 3,000 people. The person who knew him best said he drank, smoked, eat pork and snorted cocaine regularly. Does this fit with the official version of events? Why would his girlfriend claim he snorted cocaine if he had not? Even the FBI believed her story as she told them he was friends with a wealthy German and they looked into it and confirmed it. Investigative journalists also confirmed this later after talking to her. When arrested Wolfgang claimed to be CIA according to arresting officers who found him and later that day according to multiple sources he was released and just vanished into thin air not seen since 2006..
    Notice how you've answered zero of my questions?
    You have not done anything to verify anything claimed in the book, then accept those claims as proof of the conspiracy even though there's nothing about them actually makes sense in a conspiracy.

Imma pass on this book.

Notice how you've answered zero of my questions?
    You have not done anything to verify anything claimed in the book, then accept those claims as proof of the conspiracy even though there's nothing about them actually makes sense in a conspiracy.

Imma pass on this book.

It's after bedtime and I have got the time to answer every question. I not here to convince you personally its waste of time. Find the link and read the information yourself or don't. Plenty of evidence exists that shows the official narrative 9/11 is wrong.

By the way, most of your questions are silly anyhow hypothetical nonsense. I try to answer some of it though for you. It established fact Wolfgang Bohringer was a friend of Atta. He was under the radar and unknown person least in connection with 9/11 till 2006. More facts have come out since then, but his still a mysterious figure today. I don't think the people involved in the plot thought this connection to Atta would be exposed. Once he was found he disappeared not seen or heard from since his arrest in 2006.

Does Atta have to be Devout Muslim to hijack a plane? 9/11 official narrative people push that on people. FBI people may not have known about his connections to the CIA he was "person of interest" after arresting him they lost control of the events and Wolfgang had friends who got him released.

This answer most of your questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭royalflush2003

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Everything from controlled demolitions, to No Plane theories, to WTC 7, to the Pentagon, to actors being on the news reports that day. Im open to all suggestions.

Ive seen almost all the main ones so Im looking for ones that maybe have slipped under the radar. No "Loose Change" suggestions please. Its an insult to the whole thing.

What is the very best 9/11 documentary in your opinion?
    Send a email to George bush / he has the best documentary

This answer most of your questions?

Not in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭anthonyjmaher

Just to bring it back on topic, does anybody know of any other new 9/11 documentaries in the last year? Haven't seen anything new on the subject, I think it may be exhausted at this stage.

• Advertisement

Just to bring it back on topic, does anybody know of any other new 9/11 documentaries in the last year? Haven't seen anything new on the subject, I think it may be exhausted at this stage.

Joe Rogan from a few months ago

Advertisement