Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E - liquid help please

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cccf42

ALVINI wrote: »
    Just to note that the prices in high street shops are always more expensive than online shops, because there are no overheads to pay in an online shop. ;)

I know I realised that after meant to go in and delete that part of the post. Great shop e-cigshop. Have since bought American blend 12mg it's really nice and strawberry milkshake is divine! Very helpful in there too. I know my next purchases :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Guys I got the sample wingnuts pack with blueberry, Apple pie, patriots twist, energon and vanilla custard, and don't like any of them :-(

I liked taai bacca and vaping dog light tobacco.. Any recommendations based on those?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Have you tried RY4?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

_feedback_ wrote: »

I liked taai bacca and vaping dog light tobacco.. Any recommendations based on those?!

Yeah , never leave the Vaping Dog shop without a bottle of Lime !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Of Vaping Dog i've tried Strong Tobacco and Smooth Tobacco. Smooth was nice, strong was awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Cccf42

_feedback_ wrote: »
    Guys I got the sample wingnuts pack with blueberry, Apple pie, patriots twist, energon and vanilla custard, and don't like any of them :-(

I've tried the vaping dog ones and didn't like them either. I'm using liqua strong tobacco and traditional tobacco and really like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Thanks guys, I have ordered the RY 4 and liqua traditional!

Advertisement