Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple's Palace of Perverse Pleasures (Lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

hope you feel better soon kkkity *hugs*:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Thanks guys. Having a lie down now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SW wrote: »

*fires up flux-capacitor*

:P
    Pushes SW out of Delorian, slambs door, lightening strikes, and blasts towards finish line!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Pushes SW out of Delorian, slambs door, lightening strikes, and blasts towards finish line!

*trips*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

basinga!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Also butts.

Hate being sick. I'm not a great patient.

b0oooooooooooo

ya

Ah yes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

race_horses_at_the_finish_line_2_ring_binder-p127944493474570928f7axn_400.jpg

Win by a nose?

me thinks black swan might have this one:D

Did I just get post 10,000?

KKkitty wrote: »

Seph got 10K, but wolf holds the magic number found in the last 100.

I did i think

I did i think

Wonder what the magic number is?

me thinks black swan might have this one:D
    Thanks writer, but I never win anything. Have to work hard instead. :confused:

crystal-ball.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

does Wonder woman know

Oops! Sorry to leave the fun gang, but I have to go to work. Chat later. Bye! :D

• Advertisement

Last time it was 9999 :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Oops! Sorry to leave the fun gang, but I have to go to work. Chat later. Bye! :D

safe flying, Swannie :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Fair well swannie o/

safe working Swannie...

see ya black swan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So who's locking up the Palace? Time's up on Ms. Paws reign.

alright there now ladies and Gentleman... Time there now Please.

can we ask you to leave in a orderly fashion....

Time now there Ladies and Gentleman

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anybody else think Two And A Half Men should've ended when Charlie Sheen was killed off? Personally I haven't even watched it since Ashton Kutcher was announced as Charlie Sheen's replacement.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Didn't really watch it when Sheen was on the show, so I don't really have much of an opinion on it really.

• Advertisement

have to go lads, talk later:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement