Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Theft Auto Online (a.k.a. Frankie's Glitching Songs Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Why does nothing spawn on ps4 online? No planes or helicopters at every airport I went to!

Because you beat random people who try to be friendly to death with your golf club, you knacker. :D I see the crossover hasn't changed you! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,518 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Why does nothing spawn on ps4 online? No planes or helicopters at every airport I went to!

I've got my bunker beside the Sandy Shores Airfield so I go there a lot and maybe 1/5 time need to call for something and that's usually as I don't want to fly a cargo bob.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Because you beat random people who try to be friendly to death with your golf club, you knacker. :D I see the crossover hasn't changed you! :pac:

Frankie "Vendetta" 5Angels :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm poor, no money, cars, guns or houses.

You spawn a huge ass military truck with rockets then set it on fire :mad:

Ps4 version sucks so far, so many annoying calls, pop ups, slow loading screens, slow missions etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

You spawn a huge ass military with rockets then set it on fire :mad:

If I'm on over the weekend I can do a heist or two with you and give you the wedge.

That was the Chernobog, first time I've taken that out. The wheel went on fire and it blew up :confused: :rolleyes: seems legit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Am I able to sell cars that I own to make some money back?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Yes, for the most part you can sell any cars/bikes that you can put in any of your garages. You won't get back near what money you put into it however, unless Mr. Duplicate rears his head. Drive any vehicle you want to sell to the local Los Santos Customs & there'll be an option to sell in the options list.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Ps4 version sucks so far, so many annoying calls, pop ups, slow loading screens, slow missions etc

Xbone version the same. Havnt been arsed playing it in ages. Lack of active crew adds to that though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Is GTA online any more suitable for a 14-year-old than other GTA games? Apparently "everyone" in school is playing it

Is GTA online any more suitable for a 14-year-old than other GTA games? Apparently "everyone" in school is playing it

Its not gory and a lot of the community are probably younger than 14

• Advertisement

Is there a way to disable calls? Sick of having to answer Lester, Ron etc

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Is there a way to disable calls? Sick of having to answer Lester, Ron etc

No but answer them and hang up rather than rejecting them straight away. They wont ring back for a a good bit longer that way apparently

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

No but answer them and hang up rather than rejecting them straight away. They wont ring back for a a good bit longer that way apparently

They ring pretty much straight away after I join GTAO, but if I answer and then hang up, they won't ring back until the next time I start up GTAO.

Whereas, if I just hang up, they ring back a few minutes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

R* have reduced the frequency of the annoying calls. I now get one call from the ultimate sap LJT when I start a session, as opposed to the fool calling every 5 minutes previously.

I only get calls from (Moe) Lester with my second character, he keeps hassling me to buy a Facility....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,603 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Is that the one we were able to get into last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

Should I get a facility or save up for the nightclubs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    Should I get a facility or save up for the nightclubs

The facility let's you host the new heists and unlock the lower prices for certain vehicles. If you plan on doing them you can make a few million back after you buy a facility.

July 24th, Gay Tony is back :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

would be nice if they dropped it as a single player story too. One of the best add-ons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

This is probably what's left after a single player DLC idea was turned into a multi-player one!
    I'll give it a go all the same :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    July 24th, Gay Tony is back :D

4.7GB update on the XB1.

Anyone play this? Nice review by Kotaku, seems like a laugh. 2-4 million to buy and fully upgrade which seems ok. They say it almost feels like a single player DLC as it's completely playable solo with plenty of cutscenes and nods to GTA 4.

https://kotaku.com/gta-online-s-after-hours-expansion-almost-feels-like-si-1827842797?utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,445 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Anyone play this? Nice review by Kotaku, seems like a laugh. 2-4 million to buy and fully upgrade which seems ok. They say it almost feels like a single player DLC as it's completely playable solo with plenty of cutscenes and nods to GTA 4.

https://kotaku.com/gta-online-s-after-hours-expansion-almost-feels-like-si-1827842797?utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

Good news Sheehy!
    I hate people! :D

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Good news Sheehy!
    I hate people! :D

Yupp, they're the worst!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

It’s the most story-mode like update they’ve added in a long while. Loads of dialogue at the beginning.

Some great small details thoughout the update. If your in somebodies nightclub and dance near the bouncers they throw you out.
    Buying the most expensive shot at the bar causes you to black out and wake in a random location. I woke up on the vine wood sign.
    When you’re drunk, you can’t access the nightclub management menu, the message says you can’t be trusted while drunk :P

There’s loads of small stuff like that. Very detailed update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DubDJ wrote: »
    Buying the most expensive shot at the bar causes you to black out and wake in a random location.

I thought I got spiked :pac:
    No music allowed in vids it seems.

Worth diving back in Proco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Worth diving back in Proco?

Ah I dunno. I did the set up and have the club up and running. It looks decent but it'll end up like apartments, rarely used.
    Beyond that I'm not too bothered. You can dance in the club with basic rhythm button presses but that novelty will go away quickly.

I had more fun driving Mr Beans Mini until someone blew me up. GTAO is still kill on sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Ah I dunno. I did the set up and have the club up and running. It looks decent but it'll end up like apartments, rarely used.
    Beyond that I'm not too bothered. You can dance in the club with basic rhythm button presses but that novelty will go away quickly.

I had more fun driving Mr Beans Mini until someone blew me up. GTAO is still kill on sight.

Just like my yacht which I only visited twice, and my MC Club, which I also visited twice.

Advertisement