Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flaunt your setup ;)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

New toys.

Wotofo Atty Cubed on top of the Pioneer4You IPV3-Li 165w, now has been firmware updated to 200w.

11984601_10153645366128454_352036326_o%201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

2yzlzqt.png
    Cloupor Mini 30w, eVic-VTC Mini, Mega Tank, Nautilus Mini, ProTank 3, aGo ONE Mega (sub-Ohm)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

2yzlzqt.png
    Cloupor Mini 30w, eVic-VTC Mini, Mega Tank, Nautilus Mini, ProTank 3, aGo ONE Mega (sub-Ohm)

Nice setup,Mega tank is still one of my favourite tanks to vape on.:)

BTW is the juice in the Protank Heisenberg by any chance??

Having watched Breaking Bad I guess, from your question, there must be a blue juice of that name?

It's just blue-tinted casing. I'm very boring with flavour, a combo of approx 75 / 25 tasteless / menthol

• Advertisement

Having watched Breaking Bad I guess, from your question, there must be a blue juice of that name?

It's just blue-tinted casing. I'm very boring with flavour, a combo of approx 75 / 25 tasteless / menthol

Yeah Heisenberg is blue and happens to be one of my favorites at the moment.

I must try more flavours. Tried a few early on and didn't like them. Too flavoury. Chocolate, vanilla, cola, etc but now that I've git separate tanks, I should test a few out.

Will check Heisenberg

Will check Heisenberg

It's a fruity menthol flavour, very refreshing.

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Will check Heisenberg

It's a fruity menthol flavour, very refreshing.

Saw that on Vampire Vape in UK. Can it be got in Dublin or online only, do you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Saw that on Vampire Vape in UK. Can it be got in Dublin or online only, do you know?

Vapourpal sell vampire vape I'm pretty sure. There's probably one near you.

• Advertisement

I mix my own with the concentrate from pickandmix.

I mix my own with the concentrate from pickandmix.

That's cool. Sell us a batch there, will ya

This stuff is priceless,no money could buy it.:D :D:D

This stuff is priceless,no money could buy it.:D :D:D
    Ah well, what's an impulsive multi-millionaire to do? Guess I'll just have to waste thousands on other impulse purchases.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

U6UwgDFl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Having a tidy up in the vape storage and thought I'd post a photo or two.

Almost like my vaping history but with one or two items missing. Provari v2 is missing as was bought and sold twice. Also M80 is in work with my wife.

Currently using Evic plus subtank.

22791122101_ae500e9734_b.jpg

22753924226_dbe819669b_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

I wish all of mine looked that tidy!!!!

Ionised wrote: »

Almost like my vaping history but with one or two items missing. Provari v2 is missing as was bought and sold twice. Also M80 is in work with my wife.

Good lord

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Whats the cylindrical mech mod? looks cool.

J Mysterio wrote:
    Whats the cylindrical mech mod? looks cool.

Which one? There are three. Left to right is Bulldog Basic, Roller and Dingo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

Is the black tank with the leak beside it the delta 23? Love the flavour from it, but stopped using due to its chronic leaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭kingtiger

you have a serious problem there Ion :)

Some great gear there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

The new addition to the arsenal. Loving it! Huge juice well, huge clouds, huge flavour. Didn't think I'd be using a dripper more than a tank system. Photo #3 is my first attempt at a triple coil. Happy enough with it, I know there is room for improvement.

12170441_10153686960513454_155051817_n.jpg?oh=54c8bde4cd744f619b782cdc164df0a6&oe=563CD798

12170639_10153687046683454_2096693707_n.jpg?oh=f19366076f438e45698ac2c39f7cc034&oe=563CC21C

12208125_10153707123433454_855122836_n.jpg?oh=096061a2e31645886cdd7da87424205d&oe=563D157F

Plascebo wrote: »
    Is the black tank with the leak beside it the delta 23? Love the flavour from it, but stopped using due to its chronic leaking.

Its the Ego One Mega that came with the Evic.

However, did have a Delta but that got sold here on Boards.

After some thinking I recalled a few other devices that have come and gone...

Dicodes Dani (sold here)
    Vaporshark rDNA 30 (gave away to a work colleague)
    A second iStick 50
    iStick 30
    A proper Squape (the one in the pic is a clone)
    GP Paps mod (the nicest mech I have ever possessed...only one I regret selling)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I think I bought tha Dicode Dani, well I have one anyway, it is a serious quality job of a mod, it looks really well with the Erlkoningen ( clone but a good one ) on it.
    I bought a bottom cap for it so it can use 18650 batteries as well but it cost a small fortune, they know how to charge but it really is a quality look/feel product

JH_raheny wrote:
    I think I bought tha Dicode Dani, well I have one anyway, it is a serious quality job of a mod, it looks really well with the Erlkoningen ( clone but a good one ) on it. I bought a bottom cap for it so it can use 18650 batteries as well but it cost a small fortune, they know how to charge but it really is a quality look/feel product

Ah that's was you. I have been tempted with the new version with temp control but it's soooo expensive. Might treat myself for Xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭RainMakerToo

Now that I can finally post pictures!

vM6QVX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Keeping it simple... ish... :D

368379.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭bd2012

Here's mine. All in use at various times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭eirewhite

bd2012 wrote: »
    Here's mine. All in use at various times

All decent quality looking gear. Quality not quantity eh..

Advertisement