Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flaunt your setup ;)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Didihno

morritty wrote: »
    Time to bump this thread up.
    Up to date set up.
    That one of my old iSticks Morrity?
    How are the threads on the silver one holding up?

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

Didihno wrote: »
    That one of my old iSticks Morrity?
    How are the threads on the silver one holding up?

Yeah, Thats your one. the missus has the black one and shes just using that as an upgrade from her MVP, shes not like us haha. yeah the threads are still good though. Think i might buy the bending adapter to make it even more pocket friendly on nights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Soundman wrote: »
    SMY60 TC Mini with the Youde Zephyrus with dual coil totalling 0.38ohm
    Attachment not found.

Can you receive emails on that?

morritty wrote: »
    Yeah, Thats your one. the missus has the black one and shes just using that as an upgrade from her MVP, shes not like us haha. yeah the threads are still good though. Think i might buy the bending adapter to make it even more pocket friendly on nights out.
    Ha! Of course she picked the nicer one!

I saw it in Vintage Vape Shop, yeah it makes coffee too.
    I believe with a software upgrade it can file your divorce papers too, for when she gets p1ssed off with your vape spending....

• Advertisement

Todays squad:
    362710.JPG

Sorry, tried to make image smaller but it didn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭morritty

Ha! Of course she picked the nicer one!

She's crafty alright, to be fair i dont mind, but its the only "box" i have thats not black or a dark grey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Dr Bill

Sorry, tried to make image smaller but it didn't work.

Nice setup,Whats on top of the Evic?

Dr Bill wrote: »
    Nice setup,Whats on top of the Evic?
    That would be the Steamcrave Aromamizer.
    Fantastic dripper, only issue is the screws are sharp and need to be filed or you'll cut your wires. Loving the anti spit back drip tip.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

That would be the Steamcrave Aromamizer.
    Fantastic dripper, only issue is the screws are sharp and need to be filed or you'll cut your wires. Loving the anti spit back drip tip.

You could wrap the wire around the screws because they have a big head & also raises the coils to be in line with the air flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

:D:D:D:D:D love the little hat on the ego mega tank,how is the temp working out on the SMY60,seen good reviews on that,did you get it from China or here.

Yeah, it's one of the Zombie juice bands. :)
    Temp was working fine, though I'm on a kanthal build now so using wattage. Great wee mod, just did the firmware upgrade as well, so the menu functions are a little better. Great vape off it!
    I bought it in Vintage Vape Rooms about a week ago. I only went in for a drip tip!

Not sure. Still going through the new menu options :p

You could wrap the wire around the screws because they have a big head & also raises the coils to be in line with the air flow.
    Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Posts are probably big enough on this one to do it with untwisted nickel too.
    I do like the look of the twisted coil i did though.....I smell learning to do Claptons in my future...

I bought it in Vintage Vape Rooms about a week ago.
    So it was YOU!
    Damn but I was tempted the day before.
    T'was almost a sigh of relief rather than regret when yer man tol me someone bought it.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that. Posts are probably big enough on this one to do it with untwisted nickel too.
    I do like the look of the twisted coil i did though.....I smell learning to do Claptons in my future...

I use this method,makes it very easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSmTMgXUDM

So it was YOU!
    Damn but I was tempted the day before.
    T'was almost a sigh of relief rather than regret when yer man tol me someone bought it.

It was me. :D
    As far as I know, he still has another two left. ;)
    He said he bought in five, and I was the third person to get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

What was the damage?

I use this method,makes it very easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpSmTMgXUDM
    Oh thats clever!

Must...stay....away.....

Must...stay....away.....

The temptation here I must say over the past week or so has been very strong,a lot of quality stuff on the market.

• Advertisement

The temptation here I must say over the past week or so has been very strong,a lot of quality stuff on the market.
    Its ridiculous, sure I'm only getting to grips with TC on the evic and I have the Ipv d2 in the post from Chiner.
    I have proper lusted after the super chavvy white subox kit and now theres a deal on Rep of Vape.....arrrgh.

Didihno wrote:
    Its ridiculous, sure I'm only getting to grips with TC on the evic and I have the Ipv d2 in the post from Chiner.
    I have proper lusted after the super chavvy white subox kit and now theres a deal on Rep of Vape.....arrrgh.

Be strong!!!!

Be strong!!!!
    Hilarious this, this is me having a meltdown in realtime.
    As I type this I'm attempting to register on their site and have been saved by some tech glitch thats not accepting a password, probably my ancient windows xp. The shame of it all!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

LOL at you lot - If I wasn't so broke I would soon be with a vape gear crack addiction.

I live vicariously through others purchases - contact high and all that! :D:D:D

What was the damage?

Honestly can't recall. I bought a few other bits that day as well, and in general I've been doing a lot of vape shopping so it's all become a blur. Haha

Give him a call and ask. The number is on the website. Or drop him a message/post on the facebook page?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Holy shoot. Look at the size of the feckin' iStick Mini! I thought id be small but its freakishly minature!

Pictured next to some new liquid. Looking forward to trying The Milk, though I think ill stick that in the 30W!

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Holy shoot. Look at the size of the feckin' iStick Mini! I thought id be small but its freakishly minature!

Pictured next to some new liquid. Looking forward to trying The Milk, though I think ill stick that in the 30W!

It's a pity 22mm tanks don't line up well on it.

What's the mAh on that thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

1100mah! Wont last long really. Would be grand for smoke breaks maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

J Mysterio wrote:

Ah that's adorable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

Pic I found of a direct comparison of the iStick mini and the Ego One.

fvjmsx.jpg

Advertisement