Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Trial scamof Renuvue cream

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 PEF19

Dear Zaphria1,
    sorry i didn't open or use any of my products so can't comment on quality of products. The email addresses I used was support @ rejuvesseeye.com and support @ Renuvue-skin.com. You need to email clearly stating you cancel your subscription or they will continue to charge payments to your card. Send any unused products to the PO Box in my previous email. Contact your bank and document any contact with this company and send copies of all communication to your bank. Also phone their customer line, leave a message saying you wish to cancel your subscription and if you receive anymore products, return them unopened to the PO Box in The Netherlands. Good luck
    Please note: Board.ie will not let new users use the @ sign in emails, so I hope you understand what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zaphria1

Thanks so much for responding, I bought the cream from a pop up stupid I know so I don't know what the company is and I've deleted the emails

I called the number you supplied and gave my details confirming that I wished to cancel my subscription they also gave out a web site address which I went to and did a quick cancel but don't know for sure if it was the right site, extremely stressed and don't know what to do!

hi Zaphria1,
    Try the emails above. The company name on my credit card receipt changed each month so it would have been impossible to track them down but eventually I got a reply.

hi Zaphria 1,
    You will need the support of your bank. They have the legal right to authorise payments from your account unless they have evidence that you have canceled your subscription. So send them proof of emails sent.

• Advertisement

Thanks so much my bank said as much, will email now, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Reveries

Hi PEF19 and Aisling20, my sister has just been scammed for two lots of €178. I see you have called Renuvue customer support/cancellation line 0031202410224 -she is afraid to do so from her Meteor phone (no landline) - do you know what the calls cost roughly (per minute) - she doesn't want a huge phone bill on top of it all. Did you close your accounts altogether, the bank told her the company could not refund her if she closed her account and they just cancelled her card and reordered one for her. She ordered the eye cream for €8 as well as agreeing the postage on the other cream. She has received one of each from different postal addresses and has been charged €178 twice on her account at the end of February, less than 30 days from ordering. She only got her statement today! She has already sent emails but not called the company yet due to being afraid of the cost. Any help appreciated. Thanks girls for being so helpful on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Aisling20

Hi Reveries, your sister must call customer helpline and cancel her membership/subscription. This is really important , she will be just leaving a message on the line, you dont actually get to speak to anyone . I think whatever it costs her will be worth it rather than another deduction from her bank account if they say she hasnt cancelled. What doesnt she use a public phone box either . No I did not cancel my account there was no need. If your sister reads all the previous emails she will be able to reclaim some money , keep emailing your cancellation and send all documentation to her bank. Send back everything by registered post and email telling them it has been returned . She has caught it early so Im sure she will be refunded . Even thought they came from different addresses it is probably the same company. Good luck

Thanks Aisling for your help, her return address on he items were as follows:

Exchange Office
    SPIFIN1152P
    8010 Zurich
    Mulligen
    Switzerland.

& EXCHANGE OFFICE
    SPIEIB1162P
    8010 Zurich
    Mulligen
    Switzerland

and she nearly sent the two creams back separately yesterday to these addresses but didn't as she panicked if this was the right address. She just rang me to say she got a reply email informing her to return them to the Netherlands address just now. Really hope she gets her refund, she has never bought anything online before and is so annoyed about it. €356 is a sickening amount to be scammed for! She is going to send them by registered post today to the Netherlands address. Its just over the 30 days since her order, she hadn't opened the packages although she received them almost two weeks ago (she thinks)- someone accepted them for her at work (her postman drops them there as she has a remote address!). The two €178 amounts came out of her account at the end of February - She ordered bank statements to check all was ok but just got them yesterday - hopefully she's still ok for full refund! She so needs to set up mobile and internet banking! Thanks again for your help and prompt reply earlier today :-)

Hi Aisling and PEF19

Thought it was all working out but the post office won't under the terms and conditions of International post take the cream from my sister to post! YOu have to state the value and declare the contents to post it back to the Netherlands. She was about to go to DHL which are charging €65.51 from Galway to Netherlands but they cannot deliver to a PO BOX. How did you manage to send it by international registered post???

• Advertisement

Hiya , I just put mine in an envelope and sent it registered post, Is international registered post differant? I had no problems with the PO , Im not sure if they asked for the value or what I was posting , it was a while ago , Certainly dont go DHL

Hi all after countless emails and phone calls I have just received this email please note that it has not been 30 days since I ordered but its better than nothing I suppose, thanks so much for all your help girls!

Thank you for your email.

Please remember when you placed your order, you agreed to the terms and conditions as stated on our website. The terms and conditions state that if you do not cancel you are required to pay for your order after a trial period of 14 days and if you would like a refund you must return the product within 30 days of ordering. If you can meet these conditions you will receive a refund after payment is processed. Without exception, we are not able to refund products received after 30 days of the initial order date.

We do however, recognize that it can be difficult and costly to return items ordered online, and that you may have already used a substantial portion of the product. In consideration of this, we will offer you a 30% discount to keep the order without the requirement of returning it. If you would prefer to take advantage of this convenient option, simply respond by email within 14 days of your original order, stating you would like to use the 30% discount.

Sincerely,
    Renuvue and RejuvES Customer Service

Hi Zaphria1, they always send this email, I actually thought on their terms and conditions it said 50% reduction but I might be wrong about that . Anyway the reason they send the email is because they know its the easier option for people to take rather than sending back the products. But I think that if you want a full refund you might get that if you send back the creams like I did. But its up to you . I didnt want to use the cream after I knew it was a scam I didnt trust putting it on my face so I would paying for something I was going to throw in the bin anyway and I didnt want to give them the satisfaction of ripping me off either.

Hi aisling20, I thought about it before replying to the email and decided to look for a full refund as I had already sent the creams back by tracked post within the 30 day limit as per their terms and conditions, I was quite insistant in the email and stated yet again how it damaged my skin, I found it just infuriating that the first time I had received any contact from them was day 31 coincidence I think not given their whole 30 day policy. Fingers crossed I will get a full refund. Thanks so much for all your help I will keep you posted.

Hi Reveries,
    I didn't have any problems returning my items. An Post can only cover the cost of items up to €50 I think, which is less than the cost of the products but I took the risk. Make sure you ask for proof of receipt as well as proof of delivery (better evidence for your bank). Two of my 6 products were refunded directly by the company as they were returned within 30 days. The other 4 products were obtained through my banks charge back department in late November after they received my emails and proof of receipt as evidence. They warned me the company may challenge it so far I am ok and have been very lucky so keep in touch with your bank. Keep emailing the company that you have returned their unused products. They may say they didn't receive them like they did to me, in this case you need to contact An Post customer services who are very helpful. They will contact the PO in the Netherlands and will provide you with proof of who signed for the package. You can then email the company armed with this information. In my case nobody had visited the POBox to pick up the package so I had to remind them to pick it up. If you have a signature (mine was a scrawl) you can post it to your bank by registered mail. Best of luck

Hi all, just to let you know that having sent a reply insisting I get a full refund and refusing the 30% discount they offered me I received a reply this morning which reads as follows:

Please send us a copy of the shipping documents, waybill, postage receipts or any other supportive documents and we will promptly process your refund request.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bree086

Does anyone have the return address for this renuvue iv being scam also thanks ps it came from the netherlands

See Extract from PEF19's previous reply below:

"I repackaged my products and emailed and phoned Renuvue customer support/cancellation line 0031202410224 (same number from Australia) informing them I was cancelling my subscription that I unwittingly signed up for and was returning their products unopened back to them by registered post to CUSTOMER SUPPORT POSTBUS 6216 4000HE TIEL NETHERLANDS. Make sure you discuss with your postmaster that you require evidence of proof of RECEIPT in addition to proof of delivery, ie you will need this for your bank. The address is a PO Box in a post office somewhere in the Netherlands and I received at least 3 emails saying they had not received my package when I had evidence that they still had not picked it up. I repeatedly emailed them to visit the postbox and retrieve the package. When they did eventually sign for the package my postal service emailed me the 'scrawl it certainly was not an identifiable' signature and I passed it onto my bank and it was sufficient for the bank to refund me. "

You must phone the Netherlands landline with your customer reference, name address etc - automated answering machine, just be ready to leave all the details! This is most important!

Keep emailing the company styating that you did not see their terms and conditions and that you do not want any of their products and wish to cancel your subscription as were not aware you had agreed to it. State that you are returning the products to them by registered post - only thing is you cannot declare the correct contents on the custom label as the post office don't accept creams, gels or liquids for international post. Ask them in the email to provide you with a return address as this is one way they catch people out! Keep emailing until they do! When you return the products by registered post make sure all your order details are with the items and then email company stating they are returned and let them know what you declared the item was - ie. if you said it was boxes of labels on the envelopes customs label then let them know that! Don't give them an excuse not to collect them from the PO box.

My sister has no reply since she sent her 4 bottles back last week, but read all the post above to maximise your efforts for refunds. You will need to send your own bank a copy of your emails ,your original orders etc and provide a copy of the email you sent to cancel the subscription. Ask your bank to request a chargeback from the company. I will update you when my sister gets a response from the company. Good luck - persevere!

To view their terms and conditions on their website you may have to right click on them and open select to open in a new tab.

EXTRACT FROM RENUVUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

2. CONSENT FOR COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
    Your use of the Company's site and/or your registration for the Company's products and services constitute your consent to the terms of this Privacy Policy. If you do not agree to the terms of this Privacy Policy, please do not use the Company's site. The Company may occasionally update this Privacy Policy. When it does, the Company will update the privacy policy on its website. In addition, the Company will seek a customer's prior consent, by email, for any new uses or proposed disclosures of information collected from the customer prior to the change. The Company will notify customers by email of changes to this policy that will affect information collected from them in the future. In certain circumstances, however, the Company will not inform and obtain the consent of the customer, such as in connection with an investigation of a breach of an agreement, contravention of laws, an emergency where the life, health or security of an individual is threatened, the collection of a debt or in compliance with the request of a law enforcement agency or a court order. A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to optout(at symbol)renuvue-skin.com . Please note that, if you do, the Company may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any Company's product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honoured.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    If you have chosen to order the product your credit card will be charged onetime for the product cost. The following terms and conditions apply to Customers availing themselves of ordering the Product, and all uses of associated web pages, all interpretations of associated products, disclaimers, any sale of Program-associated products, and any services rendered in association with the Product ("Terms") constitute a binding agreement between you and the Company (the “Terms”).

14 DAY TRIAL
    You may elect to try our products for 14 days evaluation. You must pay the shipping in advance and the price of the product will be billed after 14 days if you don’t return the product. Please note prepaid cards do not qualify for 14 day trials. All shipping charges are 10% of the price of your order or as otherwise stated.

Country Currency Full 1 Bottle Price
    (or 1 Bottle Trial)
    Europe EUR 89.00
    United States USD 89.00
    Philippines PHP 3995.00
    Australia AUD 104.00
    Canada CAD 89.00
    Singapore SGD 115.00
    United Kingdom GBP 89.00
    New Zealand NZD 115.00
    South Africa ZAR 1002.00

LATEST CONTACT DETAILS TAKEN FROM THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS & ADVICE BELOW

TEL: 00 31 20 241 0224, ADDRESS: Customer Handling, POSTBUS 6216, 4000HE TIEL, NETHERLANDS.

Make sure to call the number and leave a message to cancel your subscription and send email to optout(at symbol)renuvue-skin.com and send copy to support(at symbol)renuvue-skin.com to confirm your cancellation and request your refund. Send copies of all to your bank and cancel your card and get a new card issued. Request your bank to do a chargeback to the company. Put everything in writing/emails.

PS: I cannot use the at symbol as I am still considered a new user by boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bree086

please does anyone have an address for this company i have being scammed also

• Advertisement

See previous reply to your query.

Address: Customer Handling, POSTBUS 6216, 4000HE TIEL, NETHERLANDS.

But as they keep changing the location they are posting from and requesting returns to go to you need to keep emailing them to get a reply with the correct address, see previous reply for email addresses. Good Luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 suzieh

I have also been scammed - thought I was signing for free trial of renvenue, paying only postage and have now been charged £179. the products came from Hong Kong but there are no contact details - no address or any evidence of who sent it. there is no invoice, I only knew what had happened when Barclaycard fraud department contacted me.
    can anyone help with a number or email/contact details ?
    I am in England

After 5 weeks of constant emailing I finally got my full refund today, I would just like to thank you all for your help x

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sincere 47

Me too, and I also have no email or return address, all the packaging is plain. no return address on the box it came in, plus, they sent me two samples so have taken two amounts from my debit card.

Can someone please, who has been successful in getting either money back or at the very least no more money taken please give me the email address I desperately need also the latest address to post package back to . Thank you

sincere 47 wrote: »
    Can someone please, who has been successful in getting either money back or at the very least no more money taken please give me the email address I desperately need also the latest address to post package back to . Thank you

Hi there email support at renuvue.com we are not allowed to use symbols but you know what I mean, I received my full refund today after 5 weeks of emailing so it is possible. You need to post back the creams to the Netherlands address provided on this thread and call the number to cancel, I sent emails every day stating I just wanted the free trial and I did not want to subscribe make sure you state this you want to cancel your subscription, best of luck.

zaphria1 wrote: »
    Hi there email support at renuvue.com we are not allowed to use symbols but you know what I mean, I received my full refund today after 5 weeks of emailing so it is possible. You need to post back the creams to the Netherlands address provided on this thread and call the number to cancel, I sent emails every day stating I just wanted the free trial and I did not want to subscribe make sure you state this you want to cancel your subscription, best of luck.

The email address is current I got a message from them yesterday and the postal address should be to I posted mine back very recently, make sure you send it by tracked post through your post office this means you have proof and you can track it yourself, I sent them a photo of my postal receipt and copied and pasted the tracking information into the email. It worked for me so don't give up.

zaphria1 wrote: »
    The email address is current I got a message from them yesterday and the postal address should be to I posted mine back very recently, make sure you send it by tracked post through your post office this means you have proof and you can track it yourself, I sent them a photo of my postal receipt and copied and pasted the tracking information into the email. It worked for me so don't give up.

Apologies email address support at renuvue - skin.com is their email address

My goodness,I find this hard to believe but I had half my money ( they sent me two trials and took the money twice) returned to my account today, I have sent further email requesting the remainder,

• Advertisement

Sorry I pressed the key before I had finished. Thank you to all who gave information on here, My nightmare only started 24th March and it is only the 30th today. will post when ,ever hopeful, if I get the remainder.

Advertisement