Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Adds Adverts/DD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,508 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

homingbird wrote: »
    Starting a new thread on bargains online might help someone starting up.
    http://www.adverts.ie/farming-equipment/8-unit-milking-machine/6336627

That's way overpriced.
    I know a lad had a 5 unit pipeline installed, tested and running for €800.
    The equipment in the ad is worth €300 tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭homingbird

Ok i saw this http://www.donedeal.ie/dairycattle-for-sale/milking-machine/6258739 So i thought it was well priced when i was looking through the machinery section.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Hey all,

I'm going to close this thread temporarily while we bring this thread to the discussion table.

As some of you may be aware, at the moment the F&F moderators are still trying to find a good middle ground between boards general rule on no advertising, and allowing certain ads to be posted in F&F in a controlled way if it's to the benefit of everybody here. A Bargain Alerts style thread might be a good idea for here, but it's certainly something we are going to need to discuss amongst ourselves and with admin. Hopefully you can be patient with us while we do so, and we will keep you updated.

In the meantime, if you are looking for an item, or have an item for sale yourself, and you already have an ad on adverts, donedeal, etc, then you can post a link to it and a barebones description in the External Adverts links thread.

Regards,
    Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement