Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posing naked

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I've actually done it, not fully nude, but in just underwear and, well, hands....

I've no body issues and don't need to boost my body confidence, and I don't feel disempowered so I don't need empowering.

In the risk benefit/analysis I can't think of anything to put in the benefit column, and plenty to put in the risk one. So no.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Totally agree. The only time I pick up a women's mag is when I'm in the hairdressers and within seconds I've put it back down and turned to my phone for some entertainment. They are pure poison.

They really are, well I'm talking about mens magazines of course too. Even aftershave advertisements have some ridiculously good looking photoshopped model who looks like he was made out of wax just reminding all of us how unattractive we are in comparison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 809 ✭✭✭Ditch

Sky King wrote: »
    I haven't been that empowered since I got into politics by joining the lemon party/.

Thanks. We all needed reminding of that ..... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭buckwheat

They really are, well I'm talking about mens magazines of course too. Even aftershave advertisements have some ridiculously good looking photoshopped model who looks like he was made out of wax just reminding all of us how unattractive we are in comparison.

Yeah it's a joke alright. I can't understand why they won't use ugly blokes with a bit of a belly on them (like me) to advertise their grooming products

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'm always naked ;-)

Under a few layers of clothes of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I only do it for cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

I wouldn't inflict my naked pictures on anyone. Sometimes I wonder how my bf even manages to get it up for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I have had noodie pics taken, both selfies and by the then mrs.... I do be up for them :pac:

Hope me auld bookface doesn't get hacked, never mind my laptop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

I am reluctant to pose for a photograph with clothes on! Off, and people would be paying me to put clothes back on!

I fail to see it as a feminist issues, especially in an era where men are almost as pressured to look like the guys who play superheroes and sportsmen.

I see nothing wrong with it, and off with people, but I hate the way people feel they have the right to judge other people for their bodies. Seriously, who the fúck are you to say if another person is attractive or not. Sure everyone can have an opinion, but I am talking about the ones who are like

"Oh God, they are too fat/skinny/etc. It's just wrong."

"I dunno, I like that."

"No, what is wrong with you, you're wrong, trust me"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Paulownia

Grayson wrote: »
    i was just reading an article about the fappening. It was talking about how empowering it can be to pose naked and how it's a feminist issue.

Ignoring all the political philosophy stuff and privacy issues, it got me thinking about whether I'd pose nude. I'm not exactly an adonis so I can't see anyone wanting to see me naked, but nevertheless I was thinking, would I?

Would you AH'ers? Assuming the photo's were yours and were secure somewhere (On a disk, in a vault, on a space station), would you consider getting artistic nudes done? I'm not talking about naughty snapchats, I mean professionally shot nude portraits. If they looked good enough, would you share them with someone or even with the world?

I want to be the photographer, I know when it is better to be modest!

If you're being artistic I don't see the problem. It's not exactly voyeurism is it.
    Something like this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

Did the spencer tunnick thing a couple of years ago. Felt incredible to do & would love to do another

If you're being artistic I don't see the problem. It's not exactly voyeurism is it.
    Something like this

How did you manage the lighting? It is quite strange!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

Something like this

Your nipples are staring at me!! :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Laois6556

Only certain people should pose for a nudie. Some people like me just look better with clothes on. We can say it leaves more to the imagination or what not but we all know it's because we would give the camera a fright.

also it is getting a bit cold now for that kind of antics!

Your nipples are staring at me!! :eek:

I think they're a bit cross-eyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Areyouwell

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Jaysus no - there isn't enough Photoshop applications to correct my atrocities!

Photoshop? I'd need CGI to look decent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I've posed naked a couple of times for my husband to draw me, even then it felt a bit weird, I guess I'm not keen on being the centre of attention.:o

• Advertisement

I've posed naked a couple of times for my husband to draw me, even then it felt a bit weird, I guess I'm not keen on being the centre of attention.:o

As long as he is not swapping them for pints in the pub you will be OK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Paulownia wrote: »
    As long as he is not swapping them for pints in the pub you will be OK

I don't think anyone would give him even a sip of a pint for them.:D

I don't think anyone would give him even a sip of a pint for them.:D

don't be so coy, I'm sure they would be forming orderly queues to buy him pints!

How did you manage the lighting? It is quite strange!

Just messed around with a few things. I wanted to make it look sort of like a cartoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Is he any good at the drawing?

I wouldn't be a fantastic of being centre of attention without, I'm really uncomfortable with having to be in photos, especially when posted. But I send nuddies to my boyfriend all the time. And some customers when they're good. Though I do sometimes do a little fixing up of them before sending.

Just messed around with a few things. I wanted to make it look sort of like a cartoon.

Kind of Halloween mood to it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

I pose nude often for charity.

I pose nude often for charity.

Does she pose nude for you too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Does she pose nude for you too?

She does and a lot more :)

• Advertisement