Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beers?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

I concur with Gaillimh. :pac: Or Luimneach if other places are being thrown-about.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So, if we are to do up a poll, what shall the options be then? Dublin, Galway, Limerick, and Laois have all been mentioned, is there any others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

pickles's house :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

pickles's house :pac:

A house session would be good now that you mention it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

A house session would be good now that you mention it! :D

MY HOUSE!!

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

Okay, so people are willing to invite a bunch of nocturnal lunatics into their home for a drinking session. Alright then :pac:

I live on the side of a mountain, over the ocean, in Kerry. If ye make it down this far, well the pints are on me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Sooo i kinda wanna go to the after hours beers on the 1st november but we are the nocturnal ones, so if ye want it hallowen weekend i guess ill just have to catch ye next time :pac:

joking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

poll added:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

seems galway is winning so far:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Laois!! It's central, so it's easy for everyone to get to!! Also, I'm from there and I can't stress enough how lazy I am!! :P:D

Steve_o wrote: »
    Laois!! It's central, so it's easy for everyone to get to!! Also, I'm from there and I can't stress enough how lazy I am!! :P:D

Not being bad but I'd rather go somewhere like Galway or Limerick. Laois is just Laois. And it's not as central as you think. Not for the likes of us who have to come up from Cork and Kerry. If we're heading up that far we may as well just keep going for Dublin. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Not being bad but I'd rather go somewhere like Galway or Limerick. Laois is just Laois. And it's not as central as you think. Not for the likes of us who have to come up from Cork and Kerry. If we're heading up that far we may as well just keep going for Dublin. :/

I was kinda trying being tongue in cheek to be honest!! :P :) I reckon one of the cities (Limerick) would be the only place to have it to be truthful! :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Galway won, now answer who and when here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057301261#

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement