Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beers?

Options
  • 02-09-2014 4:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭

haven't had one for a while, up for another one?

location? 7 votes

Dublin
    0% 0 votes
    Galway
    14% 1 vote
    Limerick
    57% 4 votes
    Laois
    28% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

beers would be good...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I know I was meant to go to the last one but if there is another one going ahead I will make it my business this time round. Even if it is 200 mile up the country!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Depends on location, and how it interacts with me going to college.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Doctor Strange

I will do my damndest to make this one! And since CyberWolf keeps forgetting about my Q&A, we could do it live :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Missed the last one.

Depending on location, will try & make it this time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Go on so.....ye twisted my arm..... :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

ok so, most people would like to go:) thoughts on location?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Galway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I second Galway!

there glad we have that sorted :D

Y'know, I actually wouldn't mind the excuse the travel to Galway

• Advertisement

I've always liked you Dr.S :pac:

wouldn't mind going to galway as well, provided i have some directions, never been there before:o

Im sure we can sort you out with directions smiler! Galway is very easy to navigate around once you have some decent ones!

Probably should have a poll at some stage to make it official and what not!

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Im sure we can sort you out with directions smiler! Galway is very easy to navigate around once you have some decent ones!

thanks!

erm poll, does a mod does that? complete newbie starting threads and all that:o

Question, is it anyway possible to have the beers around Halloween time? :O

No idea smiler i have never needed a poll! Wolfie might stick one up if we get a few more suggestions

and one issue at a time mozz please :P :pac:

NO. I have a busy schedule and social life.....................................................................:pac:

Oh i know! It must be so hard!

ahh ok sammy

I'm not available this month ( very busy) but the rest of the year I think I'm free

• Advertisement

I think doing it either November 1st or the following Friday/Saturday would be a good idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

As sir picklington of the shire I hereby do agree to attend this box social on the eve on which it is announced

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I third Galway x 10!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I know I don't post around here much, but I know a few of the peeps that do, so I'll try to make this if I can :D (if that's ok :P) A road trip to Galway sounds good to me! I'm pretty busy for Sept and Oct, but could probably do the first or second weekend in Nov :)

we should do beers in the midlands....

Laois. central for everyone...

4 hours by bus from Galway is hardly central. Hell, Longford is closer and somehow that'd take even longer!

If there was a city in the midlands it would be amazing then all roads would lead to it! So yeah. .it definitely needs to be a city

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    If there was a city in the midlands it would be amazing then all roads would lead to it! So yeah. .it definitely needs to be a city
    Closest thing to a city in the midlands is probably Athlone. Cities do make more sense though, they'll generally have regular buses and the like.

Dublin would suit most.

its close to everywhere.

except Sligo ha ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Dublin might suit most but Galway is a good place for a change of scene, plus good craic and very friendly, even if we have to travel further.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement