Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Week 1 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

My Stats for tonight:

Beers Drank---Pizza Slices Eaten---Bathroom Breaks---Times ignoring GF
    3---6---2---12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Offensive interference all day.

Buuuuuuuuuut.... the rules are bulls**t.

and FINALLY a tackle.

Hazys wrote: »
    My Stats for tonight:

3---6---2---12
    Unspectacular but solid and versatile. Youre like the Kevin Faulk of boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

My Stats for tonight:

3---6---2---12

80426_QKPCOqm.gif

I hate Jordy.

:(

TD here and its over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭Agent J

F**K!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

My Stats for tonight:

3---6---2---12

And mine:

0---2---1---N/A :(

Billy86 wrote: »
    Unspectacular but solid and versatile. Youre like the Kevin Faulk of boards.

I was thinking more of Lawfirm (BenJarvus Green-Ellis) myself. Hazys (BD) beers drank @ 3 is worryingly on the low side, then again, he's probably just warming up.

Will definitely take the 3, but Perry NEARLY had the pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Will definitely take the 3, but Perry NEARLY had the pick.

Take my approach to us on D, expect to be bent over and brutally ****ed. anything softer than that is a happy bonus

• Advertisement

I was thinking more of Lawfirm (BenJarvus Green-Ellis) myself. Hazys (BD) beers drank @ 3 is worryingly on the low side, then again, he's probably just warming up.

A solid 3.5 gulps per attempt for maybe 20 carries of the beer to his mouth over the second half is in order then.

Stop sending Lacy outside, PLEASE!!

Please please please please please stop sending Lacy outside. Please. Just please.

A solid 3.5 gulps per attempt for maybe 20 carries of the beer to his mouth over the second half is in order then.

ROFL :D

Think we might have the makings of our own personal stats system here.

Wait, you can use the middle of the field? Really?

Did somebody kill arron rodgers, skin him and just wore his skin and nobody copped it, playing ****ing terrible tonight

The Pack really needed to take something from that drive.

ROFL :D

Think we might have the makings of our own personal stats system here.

We need to run an honour system and try to make an awards system off it!

I am 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 (no lead blocker to ignore at the moment)

Oh, and one caramel slice... gearing up for a comeback award next week.

...and in less than 1 game, McCarthy realises how big a mistake it was keeping Capers around and has lost all faith in the defence. Fourth and five near the halfway line. Jaysus.

...and now the defence sows why it was possibly still the correct decision.

Did somebody kill arron rodgers, skin him and just wore his skin and nobody copped it, playing ****ing terrible tonight
    Will be interesting to see if Brady, Brees, etc are playing in Seahawks Stadium this season. That SB win, in such crushing fashion, may have had a big psychological impact or opposing offences maybe?

nelson-haha.jpg ...tackles?

*clap ****ing clap*

• Advertisement

Put a fork in this one... its done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

If Seattle get a TD here, i think the game is over

Bennett did NOT sweep Sherwood hands away, his hands may have well been on his hips to begin with.

Nothing to do with Rodgers and everything to do with his O line protection. The only play from him that I would criticise him for, was not continuing a run to get an important down on their final possession before the second half.

Nothing to do with Rodgers and everything to do with his O line protection. The only play from him that I would criticise him for, was not continuing a run to get an important down on their final possession before the second half.

Long ball he tried to bomb into nelson this run looked to his right boykin was free with nobody near him

Oh look, 3rd and 10, slant over the middle, and nobody is there. First down.

It's not like that's happened to us literally a few hundred times in the last three years, with easily a 90 percent success rate.

Collins worth spewing bullsh*t because he doesn't want to blame Capers. The guy has never mind no idea, but literally no interest, in defending the middle of the field. Just doesn't care about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

A worrying night so far if you're a Packers fan. The Green Bay TD came from ridiculously kind field position after a Thomas brainfart and the Seahawks are up 19 points despite having to settle for 3 on an INT which gave them superb field position.

Long ball he tried to bomb into nelson this run looked to his right boykin was free with nobody near him

Never saw that, probably on a fridge trip. But if the Pack lose this, I'd be looking at their shocking defense and some poor O line play. Their rookie centre has also struggled. Rodgers is the last man I'll be blaming.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Best thing about night feeds..
    N.F.L
    Poor cheese heads getting whooped

• Advertisement

Running up the middle and hitting quick passes inside for 8 yard minimums. Which is exactly how we should have attacked them the entire game, not running outside off shotgun and trying "cheeky" screens, swing passes, etc.

Now for the defence to give up a 7+ minute drive. Might as well inside it to be honest.

Advertisement