Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First bike bum woes

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

like everyone is saying, saddles are very much personal things, but ive known 3 female cyclists who changed to a specialized riva saddle for the same reason as yourself and they havent looked back. big difference for them.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I have an ISM saddle on my tt bike. It came with the bike and I hate it. They are not always the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭Fiona

So I got a new saddle and it has made a world of difference managed 25k on Sunday without wincing in pain.

It does create a bit more pressure 'up front' but in the grand scheme of things that's easier to deal with then pain at the other end :o

Those cycling grounds in Corcagh Park are dead handy for getting the practice in, boring but functional!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Good to hear, what saddle did you go for in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭Fiona

logik wrote: »
    Good to hear, what saddle did you go for in the end?

I couldn't tell you I had the bike in with Dad to get him to fit my lights and it appeared with a new saddle and I can't even remember the name of it :o

His friend works in a bike wholesalers so he picked it up for me along with a car carrier thingy :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement