Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name yer tipple

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Once had a Latin Leprechaun. Not bad.

Tequila, Mescal mixed and made int a drink like you do with an Irish coffee Whipped cream floated on top and drank via a straw. By the time you get to the whipped cream the hot alcohol has already hit the pit of your belly and gently exploded out of the back of your head.

Interesting sensation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cgh wrote: »
    Erdinger Dunkle is class
    Angron wrote: »
    I prefer the weissbier myself, not a fan of dark beers really.

Only like erdinger kristall

Friend bought me a few Jaeger Bombs and Glitter Bombs once. My blood sugars went sky rocketing and my gawd did I feel ill. NEVER again, I may like them (I actually don't really) But I do not want to hospitalise myself.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What the devil is a glitter bomb?

It has lots of gold leaf in it. They use that weird stuff with gold floating around in it. I think it is called white water or something odd. I can't remember exactly

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Goldshlager?

Angron wrote: »
    What the devil is a glitter bomb?

Goldschlager shots ... mixed with red bull they make 'glitter bombs' :

d93c1fc7dc127cbbea92e9633e0a7994.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Beer: St Austell's Proper Job
    Cocktail: White Russian
    Spirits: Vodka, Zaconey, Jack Daniels Honey
    Cider: Stella Artois
    But my favourite drink of all is Buckfast Tonic Wine, delish.

Buckfast, delish... Those are two words that should never, ever be in the same sentence. That stuff is vile.

Heads up, as it may just be for the bank holiday weekend, Dunnes is doing 4 bottles of Erdinger for €9. Also, while I was in there I picked up a bottle of Jack Daniels "Winter Jack Apple Whiskey Punch". No idea what it's like, but decided I'd give it a try.

• Advertisement
Advertisement