Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Nokia 3310 Refurbished, Unlocked - €9.73 Delivered [AliExpress]

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Allyall wrote: »
    I got on to then via chat about 10PM one night, and they sent me out a new one and refunded me €5. They were originally offering me $5 voucher.

2nd hasn't yet arrived.

I opened a dispute and asked for refund, see whan happens next.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Customs has mine :mad:
    I've just emailed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Chucken wrote: »
    Customs has mine :mad:
    I've just emailed them.

Email them again and ask them why are they holding an item worth less than €10. They should not retain anythin worth less than €22.00.

Email them again and ask them why are they holding an item worth less than €10. They should not retain anythin worth less than €22.00.

Ya, I asked that in the email. I'm going to follow up with a phone call after lunch.
    They also want €7 for it to be delivered by An Post :mad:

Just got a lovely email saying sorry for the mix up and my phone will be delivered free of charge in the next post.

• Advertisement

Got a partial refund to cover swollen battery, ordered one off ebay, phone still switches off mid call even though battery has charge.

I think mine (which arrived last Friday) is fine except that the dozy plonker sent me a 2 pin charger!! Sigh!

I think mine (which arrived last Friday) is fine except that the dozy plonker sent me a 2 pin charger!! Sigh!

Must have sent all 2 pin, got the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

An adapter is less than a Euro in any discount store,;)

Oh wait I see what you mean! Still it's more bulky and I really shouldn't have to pay out any more money no matter how little.

• Advertisement

Just got a lovely email saying sorry for the mix up and my phone will be delivered free of charge in the next post.

Phone arrived today! Had an old charger here that charged it up great. Now I've a problem....does anyone know where I can get a free sim card?
    Vodafone want €23 for one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Phone arrived today! Had an old charger here that charged it up great. Now I've a problem....does anyone know where I can get a free sim card?

48 do them i think. tesco as well maybe.

48 do them i think. tesco as well maybe.

Someone just giving away some 48 ones on Adverts. I might be lucky :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Someone just giving away some 48 ones on Adverts. I might be lucky :)

They're doing "Partner Program" ;) Fair play to them. Every person that uses a SIM from them, gets €10 free credit, as do they..

WTF?!?!? :eek:

WTF?!?!? :eek:

According to their website ya.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

According to their website ya.... :(

That must be including a topup or plan.

No way can they charge 23 euro for just the SIM card. They are free to order online from pretty much everyone else.

PS : I have a ton of brand new 48 SIMs here if anyone wants one, PM me.

Sam Mac wrote: »
    That must be including a topup or plan.

No way can they charge 23 euro for just the SIM card. They are free to order online from pretty much everyone else.

PS : I have a ton of brand new 48 SIMs here if anyone wants one, PM me.

I went into my a/c and requested a replacement card and up popped €23 please!

I would love 2 of those cards please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I have a 6310i in the car. I gave it a new battery and front cover a few years ago for 30 euro. Well worth it, a mighty yoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

Allyall wrote: »
    Original Nokia 3310 Refurbished, Unlocked and 1 year Warranty - €9.73 -> €12.81 Delivered

The 3310 is a compact phone, and maybe a bit heavy for some, weighing in at 133 grams.
    With a slightly rounded rectangular form, it fits comfortably in the Palm of your hand. Its monochrome screen displays 84 × 48 pixels.
    This phone has been very highly rated for its sturdiness and its shock resistance, using state of the art plastic casing, eliminating the need for any exterior casing like the otterbox.

The buttons can be operated with your thumb. The blue button, which is the main menu button, will allow you to choose from options, and the 'C' button will allow you to go back or exit an application.
    There are buttons that allow you to navigate upwards and downwards, with two arrows that indicate the direction. The 'Market/stop/profile' button is a black button crafted into the top of the phone.

Choose or create your own ringtone, or change the settings to allow it to vibrate in your pocket.

The 3310 is known to incorporate many functions. These include many tools, such as a calculator, Currency Converter, a stopwatch and a callback function.
    It has four games, 'Snake II', 'Pairs II', 'Space Impact', and 'Bantumi '.
    It's SMS function is outstanding because it offers the ability to send long messages with twice the size of a standard SMS, also allowing the user(s) to send amusing ASCII pictures to each other.
    The phone also has the ability to dial using your voice for speedy dialling when you are in a hurry.

Starting at €10.32 Delivered, this phone is essential for anybody living with todays busy lifestyle.
    Contract Free and unlocked, including free shipping, makes this phone even more attractive..

Nokia-3310-1.jpg

its still worth something ?
    I have one unused since 2005. In 2005 I even bought a new battery for it at some strange Arab store selling counterfeit stuff in Frankfurt. It was the best phone I ever had [if you ignore 4G apps on my HTC android].
    The only reason I stopped using it in the end was that there wasnt enough memory on it for my contact list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement