Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Original Nokia 3310 Refurbished, Unlocked - €9.73 Delivered [AliExpress]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭pah

Had One. Great phone check my sig :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

is it really 37 day delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,372 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

You've waited this long! What's another 37 days :)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Package wrote: »
    is it really 37 day delivery?

I wouldn't say so, it ships out within 37 days, (that's processing time, just to cover themselves.).

Saying that, it will still be around 3 - 4 weeks slow post.
    EMS is ~ 2 weeks, and probably only really worth it if you're buyig more than 1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭EunanMac

Fun thread. Back in the days when phones were actually used as phones !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭EunanMac

pah wrote: »
    Had One. Great phone check my sig :D

You are sir, a true phone connoisseur !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

Akrasia wrote: »
    Nokia 6310

pic1.jpg

These are actually still sold in Galway (refurbished), in this phone shop 'Phonez' I think, for 60 euro.

I think it's mainly because some cars at the time had built-in car kits for the Nokia connector which was dropped after the 6310i. So it's handy to have if you have such a car.

I might also get myself one of these 3310's though, they're great phones to have as a backup.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

You've waited this long! What's another 37 days :)

:) , ah i wwanna get an unlocked phone for my dad so i can have my smart phone back :)

basic and simple, was gonna buy one later on but thought this would be perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Anyone that has ordered this phone, what are the different "Bundle" options, as in simple,simple Add battery,standard and standard Add battery.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Simple:
    1 x Nokia 3310 (dark blue)
    1 x Original battery
    1 x New charger (EU, UK, US charger offer)
    Standard:
    1 x Nokia 3310 (dark blue)
    1 x Original battery
    1 x New charger (EU, UK, US charger offer)
    1 x Manual box

'Add battery' I'm assuming is a spare battery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did anyone get the phone yet? I see mine has landed at Dublin Mail Centre. Ordered on 4th Sept., so not too bad as delivery from China goes.

I ordered mine on September 30th and then after paying was told they were going on holiday until October 6. :(:D Maybe it'll be here for Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I ordered mine on September 30th and then after paying was told they were going on holiday until October 6. :(:D Maybe it'll be here for Christmas!

Yea, I posted that info on the Chinese Phones thread. I could well be getting dark at 5.00pm by the time you get yours:).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I ordered a 5200 and it came last week... For my mum who doesn't want a big modern phone and needs her glasses to read the postage stamp sized screen!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Ordered a 3310.

Yet to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭iPhone.

tk123 wrote: »
    I ordered a 5200 and it came last week... For my mum who doesn't want a big modern phone and needs her glasses to read the postage stamp sized screen!!! :p

Bet she can still aim a slap and hit you dead centre on your lughole in the pitch dark though like most Irish Mammies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭The Gibmiester

Nostalgic, tempting! Could be my "Break Glass In Case of Emergency" phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

Arrived today.

Frynge wrote: »
    Arrived today.

Ditto!

In good nick? They still haven't even dispatched mine yet! :(

• Advertisement

In good nick? They still haven't even dispatched mine yet! :(

Arrived on the 7th, posted on Sep 10th.On/off switch looks unlike original. It switched itself off a few times and doesn't hold charge for long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Got mine today too i charged it but dont know what its like yet as i dont have a sim card that will fit it

Funny coincidence, I found a couple of 3310s lying around today so I'm good for a mobile phone til the GSM networks are shut down. :pac:

Invincible wrote: »
    Arrived on the 7th, posted on Sep 10th.On/off switch looks unlike original. It switched itself off a few times and doesn't hold charge for long.

Hmmm I wonder should I try cancelling while they're dithering? I know it's only €10 but sounds like the one you got is very poor. Any other feedback?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

Hmmm I wonder should I try cancelling while they're dithering? I know it's only €10 but sounds like the one you got is very poor. Any other feedback?

I just got a meteor sim and its working fine..brings back some memories :o

Disappointingly, mines a dud.

Not powering on at all

Disappointingly, mines a dud.

Not powering on at all

Get on to Aliexpess about it, they should return payment or provide working model.

Heh I slapped in an order cancellation request late last night and a few hours later got a dispatched email....

After a full charge overnight, it only lasted for a minute on a call, before it switched off, removed back cover to switch SIM to another phone and noticed battery had swollen, 7.7mm at end and 10.9 mm in centre. It was for an elderly relative who had same phone up until a couple of years ago, disapointed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Invincible wrote: »
    After a full charge overnight, it only lasted for a minute on a call, before it switched off, removed back cover to switch SIM to another phone and noticed battery had swollen, 7.7mm at end and 10.9 mm in centre. It was for an elderly relative who had same phone up until a couple of years ago, disapointed.

I got on to then via chat about 10PM one night, and they sent me out a new one and refunded me €5. They were originally offering me $5 voucher.

2nd hasn't yet arrived.

Advertisement