Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin v Donegal Sunday 31 August AI semifinal Mod Warning Posts #392 #541

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,257 ✭✭✭Peist2007

Will be interesting. I think Jimmy has a chance. A small one but if the Dubs are complacent at all then they could be caught. Still think the Dubs will do it though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

McQuillan refereeing, I don't think it will have any bearing on the result but like Reilly yesterday he shouldn't be getting games at this level.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

McQuillan refereeing, I don't think it will have any bearing on the result but like Reilly yesterday he shouldn't be getting games at this level.

Thats worth at least 5 or 6 points to Dublin so, I am actually dumbfounded that the GAA has chosen to allow him referee another game involving Dublin after what he did in 2011 and 2013 effectively gifting Dublin two all-Ireland titles on a plate. He lives and works in Dublin and he is clearly biased in favour of Dublin. A disgrace and I just hope Donegal have enough to defeat this 16 man Dublin team from the start.

If he is refereeing the All-Ireland final and Dublin qualify today to play Kerry then I won't even go because he is unfit to referee a Dublin match and him refereeing a Dublin game is just downright cheating by the GAA.

I am predicting this Dublin biased referee to cost Donegal the game.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Stinicker wrote: »

If he is refereeing the All-Ireland final and Dublin qualify today to play Kerry then I won't even go because he is unfit to referee a Dublin match and him refereeing a Dublin game is just downright cheating by the GAA.

Good stuff...pass the ticket on to a fan who actually has some understanding of the game.

God knows how final tickets get into the hands of your likes in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

Stinicker wrote: »
    I am predicting this Dublin biased referee to cost Donegal the game.

The hate :pac:

Baile Átha Cliath abú, ón phuball Gaeilge I Electric Picnic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Hoping for same result as minor

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Very early yellow for Mccarthy

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭aveytare

Great shooting,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Blanket defence aint worth sh!t if they can score from outside the 45

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Prediction: Dublin by 15 points

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Dublin have brought their shooting boots

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

IfDonegal allow Dublin to continue to shoot from distance under no pressure, they will be in for a long afternoon.

This is a fast paced game. How long can they all keep it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Dublin skill against Donegal brute force. Good to see skill winning out so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Moat_Cailin

Game over

• Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

completed unsurprised Donegal started something - blatant attempt to disrupt Dublin's tempo is blatant

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭microsim

Home advantage paying off again for the Dubs

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭aveytare

Dublin skill against Donegal brute force. Good to see skill winning out so far.

Dublin have skill and brute force, that's the scary thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭VanDinkle

Ah the Donegal tactics evident fairly quickly............

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

come on the dubs

• Advertisement

Kerry will need two Cormac Reilly's on their team to beat this Dublin team...:pac: I'm sure spillane will do what he can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Ompala

Should have buried that one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Serious goal opportunity for donegal there had that pass not gone astray

Donegal game plan in shreds or non existent

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Donegal can't afford to miss chances like that, Dublin punish them down the other end.

Donegal game plan in shreds or non existent

Jim McGuinness is being made to look a wee bit foolish here.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭VanDinkle

Looks like Donegal can sit in their own box all day, and it wont make any odds.....

They will have to come out and play now.

What was Kavanagh at

At this stage it looks like Dublin need to only get a few more points to get a total that there is no way Donegal will be able to match, bar getting a couple of goals.

• Advertisement

VanDinkle wrote: »
    Looks like Donegal can sit in their own box all day, and it wont make any odds.....

They will have to come out and play now.

Yeah but they can't play, so that could be an issue

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement