Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who has the highest thanks to posts ratio on Boards.ie?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

chughes wrote: »
    According to the formula its total thanks divided by total posts so I think its 1513/2157, but I stand to be corrected.
    No that would give you posts per thank. What you're looking for is thanks per post.

Ffs some of you guys are thick

Ok, maybe ye guys are pulling the piss out of me but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it the right way.

If you have more thanks than posts then the ratio will be greater than one, amirite?

So, science, bitches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

catallus wrote: »
    Ok, maybe ye guys are pulling the piss out of me but I'm pretty sure I'm doing it the right way.

If you have more thanks than posts then the ratio will be greater than one, amirite?

So, science, bitches.
    Far be it from me to be extracting your urine but did I not do the calculation correctly? I have more posts than thanks so my ratio is less than 1.

I have 1512 posts and have been thanked 2157 times in 533 posts.

Using the above formula 1512/2157 = 0.70097

Am I doing this right?
    Far be it from me to be extracting your urine but did I not do the calculation correctly? I have more posts than thanks so my ratio is less than 1.

What?! You have more thanks than posts.....

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

The maths forum would be proud of ye

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

I post highly informative and valuable information.

• Advertisement

The maths forum would be proud of ye

It's MATH.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

No, it's maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

wazky wrote: »
    No, it's maths.

It's sums.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Catullus, you are hereby sentenced by a jury of your brother and dictatorial glorious leader, newmug, to have your tongue and fingers surgically removed for the heinous crime of promoting and spreading the incorrect and socially dumbing use of the Americanism of "math", as opposed to the culturally correct "maths", with a specific charge on the use of the "s", as slang for the grammatically proper word of "mathematics". You have no right to an apple, as you would not be able to eat it in solid form anyway.

newmug wrote: »
    Catullus, you are hereby sentenced by a jury of your brother and dictatorial glorious leader, newmug, to have your tongue and fingers surgically removed for the heinous crime of promoting and spreading the incorrect and socially dumbing use of the Americanism of "math", as opposed to the culturally correct "maths", with a specific charge on the use of the "s", as slang for the grammatically proper word of "mathematics". You have no right to an apple, as you would not be able to eat it in solid form anyway.

math

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

That's not your ratio.

Advertisement