Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car insurance 19 y/o 320d

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

YbFocus wrote: »
    Please don't lock this thread I'm finding chp's replies Priceless :D
    How can you lock this thread without your consent?
    I don't remember signing up to this contract.

Look it up, the big boards people are in cahoots with the GOVERNMENT, we're all paying for it in taxes, but if we all just refuse to acknowlege their existence it will go away and we can all dance a merry dance to hakuna matata. Or whatever it is freemen do when there's nothing left to make up ridiculous "laws" and "ethics" to.

Seriously though, Derry, you should come to one of the meets - I reckon we could have a grand oul' debate. Since you just debate freeman stuff, right ?

wonski wrote: »
    So my HUMAN RIGHT can be limited by lane ways? This is outrageous...
    Didn't you see, he must be right.
    He's a freeman, AND he used all caps. That's win, right there.
    Someone stop the internet. Derry has just claimed it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭derry

sorry double post

djim wrote:
    Go to court and destroy the insurance companies? If it was that simple then how come it hasnt happened before now?

it has happened before you dont get to heare about it because its in other countries where they contested the rights off the government to put a third party like rip off insurance companies between the people and the government who are supposed to do the insurance of the roads . Governments are made to by the people to do certain functions and one of them is they effectively to INSURE EVERYTHING from trains crashes to aircraft crashes to car crashes to forest fires .After some catastrophic event the governments job is normally pay up the victims if they cant find a culprit to take their wealth from them to pay .In many countries they tax the car fuel extra to pay the third party car accident claims that come in the door of the governments claims section .Thats often the cheapest solution as its only the people working with government direct .However some governments prefer the scam method pass the problem to thier friends in cash rich insurance companies and make new statues laws to compel car owners to pay car insurance. This extra layer of three parties now involved in the car crash business makes premiums climb bigger and bigger to make greedy car insurance companies richer as their offices get bigger and bigger and the CEO get millions to rape us . When some people see the scam how it works and get excessive insurance premium demands they go to court expose the scam get ruling the contract was broken by the greed of the insurance companies and often the scam falls apart and those regions of the world go back to the direct government people insurance system solutions like extra tax on fuel to pay for car accidents

djim wrote:
    You also havent answered my question as to how you propose a young driver legally insure a risk vehicle without paying out several grand in insurance?

The OP stated he was willing to pay the several thousands for the Insurance but he was unsure that he could get insurance at any price.
    Reality is one insurance company in ROI has to insure him 3rd party or the whole insurance SCAM will unwind which with he way the economy is inst impossible
    In reality say the Insurance scam artist did offer him insurance at let say €50000 a year then clearly that would not be realist contractual offer under the terms of the insurance contract system between the government the people and the Insurance scam artists and anybody could drive bus through that and destroy the Insurance companies scam .
    However to keep this insurnce scam on the road they will probaly not do 50,000 but maybe something like €10,000 per year . Then a commercail court wil have to be used to decide is this fair or excessive and the commercail court might say its excessive. Some tooing and frowing they will probably agree to some lesser amount .If the car insurance dont back down they risk to blow up the scam .
    There is other hurdles to Jump the car insurance scam artist mafia have put the insurance ombudsman there as gate keeper .Roughly speaking a ombudsman paid for by an industry is like putting a DON of the mafia in the job of Police for you to go and report the thugs police beat you up so the mafia Don must control his thugs .Now Mafia dons dont do punishing their thugs they lead you down blind alleys until you give up .Its the sock puppet distract you trick. So for the car insurnce scam artists they will do the review trick the blind you with science trick you name it to protect the Mafia don of the Car insurance racket and his nice well paid job for treating you like idiot . They will talk price and negotiate to distract you .However to jump that obstacle you cna challenge his right to even get involved with the dispute .Then thats when he can cr@p in his pants and pull the stops out to get a more better price to keep the car insurance scam going .
    So for me if a 19 year old wants to drive 320D yeah dont let these scum bag rip off merchant insurance scam artists stop him there are many ways to skin a cat and get a clever price for him and if they dont talk sense price then go for the jugular and destroy the scam .

Now other young drivers might feel sod that they want to go for destroy the car insurnce scam and well that their solution if they wish to pursue it but best I can tell the rotten scam is close to collapse anyway so might fall easily enough

In that case were to take place then expect extra costs on your fuel to pay for third party claims in car accident s., Works very well big car use more fuel pay more insurance. Drivers who rarely drive pay very little insurance and those drivers who drive a lot pay more insurance. its not perfect but scam artist insurance companies dont get the lions share the cash in premiums to make fat cats CEO's from third party car insurance policies and car motoring costs go down .

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

All caps = true.

• Advertisement

derry wrote: »
    it has happened before you dont get to heare about it because its in other countries where they contested the rights off the government to put a third party like rip off insurance companies between the people and the government who are supposed to do the insurance of the roads . Governments are made to by the people to do certain functions and one of them is they effectively to INSURE EVERYTHING from trains crashes to aircraft crashes to car crashes to forest fires .After some catastrophic event the governments job is normally pay up the victims if they cant find a culprit to take their wealth from them to pay .In many countries they tax the car fuel extra to pay the third party car accident claims that come in the door of the governments claims section .Thats often the cheapest solution as its only the people working with government direct .However some governments prefer the scam method pass the problem to thier friends in cash rich insurance companies and make new statues laws to compel car owners to pay car insurance. This extra layer of three parties now involved in the car crash business makes premiums climb bigger and bigger to make greedy car insurance companies richer as their offices get bigger and bigger and the CEO get millions to rape us . When some people see the scam how it works and get excessive insurance premium demands they go to court expose the scam get ruling the contract was broken by the greed of the insurance companies and often the scam falls apart and those regions of the world go back to the direct government people insurance system solutions like extra tax on fuel to pay for car accidents

The OP stated he was willing to pay the several thousands for the Insurance but he was unsure that he could get insurance at any price.
    Reality is one insurance company in ROI has to insure him 3rd party or the whole insurance SCAM will unwind which with he way the economy is inst impossible
    In reality say the Insurance scam artist did offer him insurance at let say €50000 a year then clearly that would not be realist contractual offer under the terms of the insurance contract system between the government the people and the Insurance scam artists and anybody could drive bus through that and destroy the Insurance companies scam .
    However to keep this insurnce scam on the road they will probaly not do 50,000 but maybe something like €10,000 per year . Then a commercail court wil have to be used to decide is this fair or excessive and the commercail court might say its excessive. Some tooing and frowing they will probably agree to some lesser amount .If the car insurance dont back down they risk to blow up the scam .
    There is other hurdles to Jump the car insurance scam artist mafia have put the insurance ombudsman there as gate keeper .Roughly speaking a ombudsman paid for by an industry is like putting a DON of the mafia in the job of Police for you to go and report the thugs police beat you up so the mafia Don must control his thugs .Now Mafia dons dont do punishing their thugs they lead you down blind alleys until you give up .Its the sock puppet distract you trick. So for the car insurnce scam artists they will do the review trick the blind you with science trick you name it to protect the Mafia don of the Car insurance racket and his nice well paid job for treating you like idiot . They will talk price and negotiate to distract you .However to jump that obstacle you cna challenge his right to even get involved with the dispute .Then thats when he can cr@p in his pants and pull the stops out to get a more better price to keep the car insurance scam going .
    So for me if a 19 year old wants to drive 320D yeah dont let these scum bag rip off merchant insurance scam artists stop him there are many ways to skin a cat and get a clever price for him and if they dont talk sense price then go for the jugular and destroy the scam .

Now other young drivers might feel sod that they want to go for destroy the car insurnce scam and well that their solution if they wish to pursue it but best I can tell the rotten scam is close to collapse anyway so might fall easily enough

In that case were to take place then expect extra costs on your fuel to pay for third party claims in car accident s., Works very well big car use more fuel pay more insurance. Drivers who rarely drive pay very little insurance and those drivers who drive a lot pay more insurance. its not perfect but scam artist insurance companies dont get the lions share the cash in premiums to make fat cats CEO's from third party car insurance policies and car motoring costs go down .

Derry
    Where do I sign?

ha ha
    you wont be happy until you find true freeman someplace .try some freeman sites they will entertain you .Me I do sovereignty and I am sovereign and I respect your sovereignty and everybody elses sovereignty.if your confused what is sovereignty they explain it the Irish seeking solutions and explanation of sovereignty site www.peoplesinternetradio.com. There they dont do freeman they will go into court and fight battles in court and they often win court cases becuase they are happy to use the system if it suit them .Freemen are religious in not recognizing the court.Comparing sovereignty to freeman is like comparing aircraft to push bikes

Derry

ha ha
    you wont be happy until you find true freeman someplace .try some freeman sites they will entertain you .Me I do sovereignty and I am sovereign and I respect your sovereignty and everybody elses sovereignty.if your confused what is sovereignty they explain it the Irish seeking solutions and explanation of sovereignty site www.peoplesinternetradio.com. There they dont do freeman they will go into court and fight battles in court and they often win court cases becuase they are happy to use the system if it suit them .Freemen are religious in not recognizing the court.Comparing sovereignty to freeman is like comparing aircraft to push bikes

Derry

How is your SISTER sharon these days? Still in the band?

How is your SISTER sharon these days? Still in the band?

I think from the question You really dont like the music man or maybe you got the hots for his sister whatever .Maybe your just jealous some 19 year old got a 320d and you want him to suffer for his sins for daring to buy it who knows. So I cant figure out where your questions go with the insurance story so I will ignore you from here on in

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Derry, in relation to "other countries" contesting 3rd party insurance and winning, which countries, when and can you provide the literature to back it up?

Don't tell me to look it up, it's your argument, you provide the proof.
    Genuinely interested.

Thanks, Cian.

Btw, do you were those massive rings from the 90's?

• Advertisement

I think from the question You really dont like the music man or maybe you got the hots for his sister whatever .Maybe your just jealous some 19 year old got a 320d and you want him to suffer for his sins for daring to buy it who knows. So I cant figure out where your questions go with the insurance story so I will ignore you from here on in

Derry

I'm jealous of a 320d, that's a FAST car!

He who asserts must prove, Derry.
    Since you have not done the latter you can IGNORE me all you want but that doesn't change YOUR reaction of HEAD in ThE SaNd like most other freemen do about the law which, like it or not, we are all subject to.
    FREEmen included.

CianRyan wrote: »
    Derry, in relation to "other countries" contesting 3rd party insurance and winning, which countries, when and can you provide the literature to back it up?
    But of course he can provide it. His repertoire of links knows no frontiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,238 ✭✭✭✭djimi

The OP doesnt have a drivers license and is trying to insure a car that would be considered to be of a higher performance to most cars on the road. The OP is very lucky that he lives in a country that makes it manditory for the insurers to quote on any car you ask them to quote on, and considering the risk involved, and the potential cost of a third party claim when you take things like personal injuries into account, its entirely reasonable for a reluctant insurer to turn around and ask for a premium of €5k, €7k, €10k or whatever. Even at €10k it could end up being a small percentage of what an unlicened and inexperienced driver could end up costing the insurer should they need to claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Cant say I know jim corr only met him once seemed OK guy to me

Anyway at no time did I ever say anything freeman in this thread .I simply said CONTRACT LAW ,human rights and fight the system using the system

Go into court and destroy these Sons of bitches greedy Insurance companies with the contract laws as they rip your faces off.

So if you keep to say freeman you got the problem .
    Think about it would a freeman tell you how to use the system to destroy the enemy

And PS I never did freeman i looked the stuff but never practiced it debated it like I can debate the Muslim religion doesn't mean I am Muslim

Derry

Jim, Jim, calm down

I never mentioned anything about Freemen, not even once. You are either mixing me up with another poster or..........well I don't know what else it could be that's going on with you at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 10,228 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

ha ha

Derry

You believe in personal sovereignty but you believe the government gas not only the power but the obligation to insure you against car crashes and forest fires? Can you not see that "reality" would involve a greater restriction on your freedom ("sovereignty") than the status quo. Is Ben Gilroy your personal prophet/saviour?

oldyouth wrote: »
    Jim, Jim, calm down

I never mentioned anything about Freemen, not even once. You are either mixing me up with another poster or..........well I don't know what else it could be that's going on with you at the moment

His nonsensical posts speak for themselves. Of corrs he has no idea what he's talking about.

This is one of the funniest threads on here in a while. One would have expected that someone who would believe half of the BS that jim corr is spouting here would have been killed by evolution a long time ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

ha ha

Derry

supertroop-drugs.jpg

Like ... the Goverment and stuff ... maannnnnnn

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 225 ✭✭Twas Not

IBTL

CianRyan wrote: »

Don't tell me to look it up, it's your argument, you provide the proof.
    Genuinely interested.

Thanks, Cian.

Btw, do you were those massive rings from the 90's?

Cian I have a busy life and the OP question was how to get Third party insurance at hopefully a good price .
    Me I got mine thirds party only no fire and theft no extras ~€290 a year on 2 liter 75BHP diesel. The same thing in most the rest of Europe would be as low as €50 in eastern Europe and UK would be less than €120. When I lived in south Africa for a few years I didn't have to pay it was in the petrol prices and you want to see the size of the old big cars the young drivers get there often hand me downs from family often V8 from the 70's era . Comprehensive plans in the south Africa of the time was dirt cheap as they had to beg for your business and I didn't do comp stuff those slime ball car insurance companies .

Anyway you dont have to leave Ireland to find successfully contested court cases driving without insurance and the Irish Judges threw the cases out but that's another story for another time I have met these people and know the details of the cases .

I dont have time to go through my links list and its not relevant to this thread how to get cheapest insurance
    using standard contract laws where we assume rightly or wrongfully that third party insurance is mandatory there is still lots of wiggle room to give car Insurance companies a hard time if you know where is the buttons to push to force a better price out of them . this young OP wants to insure his car he bought and the thread is devoted to how to extract the best deal from the scum bag insurance companies using contract laws as we know them to exist .

if other young people want to take it further and destroy the Exclusive franchise car insurance system they have over us using threats of jail etc there are many ways they set to solve that problem
    A/ possibly take them to court you require in Ireland a suitable victim so might be best to get a young person on provisional to ask for quote on biggest fastest car that exists and get a refusal to Quote from the industry and get the whole industry thrown out from breach of contract to the people .

B/ Form your own car insurance company not so difficult as people think . Crowd finacing the capital needed isn't so big with many thousands in the company as share holders putting the sum of money needed into the the insurance companies. As share holders they could easily reduce insurance policies to half the price probably to ~20% the present prices

C/ look at the third party insurance exception rules called Exempted person where a large sum of money is deposited with the government and they give you a certificate of third party insurance . Many years ago this sum was £15,000 and if over 20 years you drove your car didn't have accident and never had to claim on this certificate your costs would have been £750 a year and if you stopped to drive you would collect back your original £15,000.
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1961/en/act/pub/0024/print.html#sec61
    61.—(1) A person (other than a vehicle insurer) who intends to carry on the business of issuing approved guarantees or who desires to become an exempted person may deposit and thereafter keep deposited with the Accountant of the Courts of Justice the sum of fifteen thousand pounds.
    (NB this €15,000 might be new higher sum theses days cant find link to latest sum )
    (2) The Accountant of the Courts of Justice shall invest a sum deposited under this section in such of the securities authorised by law for the investment of funds in the High Court as the depositor directs, and the income accruing on the securities shall be paid to the depositor.

(3) The Accountant of the Courts of Justice shall not accept a deposit under this section save on a warrant of the Minister for Industry and Commerce.

(4) The Minister for Industry and Commerce may make rules with respect to applications for warrants for the purposes of this section, the payment of deposits and the investment thereof or dealing therewith, the deposit of stocks, shares or other securities in lieu of money, the payment of the income from time to time accruing on securities in which deposits are for the time being invested and the withdrawal and transfer of deposits.
    This exempted PERSON certificate was also used by companies as Companies ltd are PERSON in the LAW .They would use it for a fleet of cars .Example use of this exempted Person certificate £15,000 over ten cars would have been £75 per car assuming no car had a accident claim demand . Normally companies using this option would take out other insurance for things like fire and theft and damage to cars from other insured and uninsured drivers . As third party claims were often small €2000 for whip lash stuff as most accidents are small the companies would pay up directly and not through the government deposit funds . If it was huge claim then the companies would chose to go belly up the fund of $15,000 would go to the accident fund and the difference would come from the government who would then tax us to get it back or the uninsured drivers fund

So the OP if he had the wad of cash the government third party cert demands could if it was say €15,000 deposit it in the government location drive his car for 50 years and if there was no accident or third party claim get his €15,000 back .
    if the OP got a gang of his friends to join some group and do group deposit they might be able to divide this sum between them .

D/ The same sex discrimination case drove a bus through the EU regulations and more buses can go through that gap
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/travel_and_recreation/motoring_1/motor_tax_and_insurance/motor_insurance.html
    Basically young girls getting less cost to insure than boys was found to discriminate against young boys as drivers as young boys they got higher premiums than young girl drivers .
    There is strong case for why are young discriminated against period .
    Take that case to the EU and win that then all policies will have to be the same price .
    The result is when all the older drivers like me who pay typically €300 per year have huge hike to lets say €1000 as they spread the risk more evenly then we older folk will be forced to rebel and we will go for the jugular and kick these scum bag third party car insurance parasites out of the insurance scam they do to us

I haven't got time to explain the other hundred different ways to skin the cat so the young folk its their problem but with the right idea who the hell are these SOBs in the royal Oireachtas or other powerss to be to tell us what we can or cant drive and charge us stupid money for the right to drive the cars they buy that can lead to they kick down this parasitical bunch of scum bags who leech off the motorists

Derry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Lord above you must have a serious amount of spare time :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Cian I have a busy life and the OP question was how to get Third party insurance at hopefully a good price .
    Me I got mine thirds party only no fire and theft no extras ~€290 a year on 2 liter 75BHP diesel. The same thing in most the rest of Europe would be as low as €50 in eastern Europe and UK would be less than €120. When I lived in south Africa for a few years I didn't have to pay it was in the petrol prices and you want to see the size of the old big cars the young drivers get there often hand me downs from family often V8 from the 70's era . Comprehensive plans in the south Africa of the time was dirt cheap as they had to beg for your business and I didn't do comp stuff those slime ball car insurance companies .

Anyway you dont have to leave Ireland to find successfully contested court cases driving without insurance and the Irish Judges threw the cases out but that's another story for another time I have met these people and know the details of the cases .

I dont have time to go through my links list and its not relevant to this thread how to get cheapest insurance
    using standard contract laws where we assume rightly or wrongfully that third party insurance is mandatory there is still lots of wiggle room to give car Insurance companies a hard time if you know where is the buttons to push to force a better price out of them . this young OP wants to insure his car he bought and the thread is devoted to how to extract the best deal from the scum bag insurance companies using contract laws as we know them to exist .

if other young people want to take it further and destroy the Exclusive franchise car insurance system they have over us using threats of jail etc there are many ways they set to solve that problem
    A/ possibly take them to court you require in Ireland a suitable victim so might be best to get a young person on provisional to ask for quote on biggest fastest car that exists and get a refusal to Quote from the industry and get the whole industry thrown out from breach of contract to the people .

B/ Form your own car insurance company not so difficult as people think . Crowd finacing the capital needed isn't so big with many thousands in the company as share holders putting the sum of money needed into the the insurance companies. As share holders they could easily reduce insurance policies to half the price probably to ~20% the present prices

C/ look at the third party insurance exception rules called Exempted person where a large sum of money is deposited with the government and they give you a certificate of third party insurance . Many years ago this sum was £15,000 and if over 20 years you drove your car didn't have accident and never had to claim on this certificate your costs would have been £750 a year and if you stopped to drive you would collect back your original £15,000.
    http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1961/en/act/pub/0024/print.html#sec61
    61.—(1) A person (other than a vehicle insurer) who intends to carry on the business of issuing approved guarantees or who desires to become an exempted person may deposit and thereafter keep deposited with the Accountant of the Courts of Justice the sum of fifteen thousand pounds.
    (NB this €15,000 might be new higher sum theses days cant find link to latest sum )
    (2) The Accountant of the Courts of Justice shall invest a sum deposited under this section in such of the securities authorised by law for the investment of funds in the High Court as the depositor directs, and the income accruing on the securities shall be paid to the depositor.

(3) The Accountant of the Courts of Justice shall not accept a deposit under this section save on a warrant of the Minister for Industry and Commerce.

(4) The Minister for Industry and Commerce may make rules with respect to applications for warrants for the purposes of this section, the payment of deposits and the investment thereof or dealing therewith, the deposit of stocks, shares or other securities in lieu of money, the payment of the income from time to time accruing on securities in which deposits are for the time being invested and the withdrawal and transfer of deposits.
    This exempted PERSON certificate was also used by companies as Companies ltd are PERSON in the LAW .They would use it for a fleet of cars .Example use of this exempted Person certificate £15,000 over ten cars would have been £75 per car assuming no car had a accident claim demand . Normally companies using this option would take out other insurance for things like fire and theft and damage to cars from other insured and uninsured drivers . As third party claims were often small €2000 for whip lash stuff as most accidents are small the companies would pay up directly and not through the government deposit funds . If it was huge claim then the companies would chose to go belly up the fund of $15,000 would go to the accident fund and the difference would come from the government who would then tax us to get it back or the uninsured drivers fund

So the OP if he had the wad of cash the government third party cert demands could if it was say €15,000 deposit it in the government location drive his car for 50 years and if there was no accident or third party claim get his €15,000 back .
    if the OP got a gang of his friends to join some group and do group deposit they might be able to divide this sum between them .

D/ The same sex discrimination case drove a bus through the EU regulations and more buses can go through that gap
    http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/travel_and_recreation/motoring_1/motor_tax_and_insurance/motor_insurance.html
    Basically young girls getting less cost to insure than boys was found to discriminate against young boys as drivers as young boys they got higher premiums than young girl drivers .
    There is strong case for why are young discriminated against period .
    Take that case to the EU and win that then all policies will have to be the same price .
    The result is when all the older drivers like me who pay typically €300 per year have huge hike to lets say €1000 as they spread the risk more evenly then we older folk will be forced to rebel and we will go for the jugular and kick these scum bag third party car insurance parasites out of the insurance scam they do to us

I haven't got time to explain the other hundred different ways to skin the cat so the young folk its their problem but with the right idea who the hell are these SOBs in the royal Oireachtas or other powerss to be to tell us what we can or cant drive and charge us stupid money for the right to drive the cars they buy that can lead to they kick down this parasitical bunch of scum bags who leech off the motorists

Derry

The short answer, Derry, would have been no.
    And I dare say it may have been quicker to produce two or three articles about the subject rather than type that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Talking out of your Derry air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Ah heyor quoting those Sunday Sport articles is wreckin me buzz!!!!

djimi wrote: »
    The OP doesnt have a drivers license and is trying to insure a car that would be considered to be of a higher performance to most cars on the road. The OP is very lucky that he lives in a country that makes it manditory for the insurers to quote on any car you ask them to quote on, and considering the risk involved, and the potential cost of a third party claim when you take things like personal injuries into account, its entirely reasonable for a reluctant insurer to turn around and ask for a premium of €5k, €7k, €10k or whatever. Even at €10k it could end up being a small percentage of what an unlicened and inexperienced driver could end up costing the insurer should they need to claim.

Sounds awful like Pre crime to me because the young lad has bigger car than what you had when you stated driving he should be forced to buy those death trap micra things and lets get this tread back on track foocked if i will ever agree to allow young pup drive bigger car than me cause its 100% certain he will crash it and if i knew a insurance company that would insure him cheap sure as hell wont tell it

Derry

Advertisement