Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100 EUR Free For Students Who Open KBC Free Current Account

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 2015LC1

Anyone know if they will accept a gardai id? Also, my passport is out of date so would they accept that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

deise_girl wrote: »
    What would happen if I transferred it before the 5 euro Govt charge has been taken from it?
    Like is that ok to have it empty, or will it go into an overdraft? :confused:

Obviously it would go into an overdraft, it's a fee that you legally have to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

2015LC1 wrote: »
    Anyone know if they will accept a gardai id? Also, my passport is out of date so would they accept that?

I tried using my Garda ID but they wouldn't take it. I had to get a ML10 form, you get it form the guards and they sign it. You need a passport photo for it too.

retweet wrote: »
    I tried using my Garda ID but they wouldn't take it. I had to get a ML10 form, you get it form the guards and they sign it. You need a passport photo for it too.

Will just that form suffice for the forms of ID then? Since I don't have a driver licence?

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭retweet

2015LC1 wrote: »
    Will just that form suffice for the forms of ID then? Since I don't have a driver licence?

Yeah, KBC told me about it! Just bring your Garda ID with you to the guards.

• Advertisement

retweet wrote: »
    Yeah, KBC told me about it! Just bring your Garda ID with you to the guards.

Thank you so much :)

Advertisement