Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CookieCat's Study Log

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭CookieCat97

19/03/16
    Irish: Learned an essay on young people and revised a SP.
    Maths: Did 4 more questions.
    French: Concentrated on oral work, made a list of the types of questions that can be asked.
    Chemistry: Acid and bases theory and their titrations.

I was out last night so I don't expect to get much done today 😜 going to start studying properly on Monday, might put a little plan together today 😊

20/03/16
    Maths: Finished the paper 1.

21/03/16
    Irish: Revised one SP. Learned myself and my family oral work for Irish.
    French: Did one of the compulsory question A's.
    Business: Learned 3 chapters.

I keep forgetting to post here, I've a head like a complete sieve 😜 anyways here's what I've done over the past couple of days:
    English: Detailed notes out on WB Yeats poems and studied them.
    Irish: Revised some Sraith Pictures and am doing a lot of oral work, mainly writing out and practising answers.
    Maths: Covered Numbers, Algebra, Aritmatic, Area & Volume and Indices & Logs.
    French: Wrote out some phrases in subjunctive and some french idioms which might be good for the oral. Again concentrating mostly on oral work.
    Biology: Divirsity of organisms and Excretion.
    Business: Economics.
    Chemistry: Started going through organic Chemistry.

Going to donate today completely to oral work as I feel (from my mocks) I need to concentrate on it more than anything else.
    Happy Easter everyone!

Mainly just concentrated on oral work this week, I finished all my homework for the holidays and caught up on any notes I was missing. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement