Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Publication of Round One Points

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Just note that some years we get saddos who like to give their 'exclusive' report on point increases or decreases.

Unless they accompany their post with a scan of the newspaper page, ignore them.

Some people get their jollies in very sad ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Eh? Did Mickey say he had access to the papers?

I thought he just meant he would be joining the "waiting for Godot offers" thread.

Won't be out that early anyway I'd say.

And nope, Eoghan, I got the mod title for my ability to (just about) resist murdering people who don't read the CAO handbook! ;)

Love the way you got it into your mod warning .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 FlagNorFail

I'll be in work till twelve or one so hopefully ye're still going by then! :P Sh*tting myself doesn't cover it, and this is my second time waiting for a CAO offer! DO NOT put yourself through it twice if it can be helped.

Third time going through it here, sucker for punishment apparently :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

T - 9 hours. Best of luck to ye all, hope it all works out. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

Third time going through it here, sucker for punishment apparently :D

Third time for me too! its getting ridiculous at this stage xD lets hope its the last time,right? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Mcd2812

Best of luck to everyone! I think soon enough we can rename the thread, "Round 1 Offers 2014 Vigil" :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oncex

aimzLc2 wrote: »
    Third time for me too! its getting ridiculous at this stage xD lets hope its the last time,right? :P
    Wow!! Didn't you like your course? :eek: What you hoping for?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Mcd2812 wrote: »
    Best of luck to everyone! I think soon enough we can rename the thread, "Round 1 Offers 2014 Vigil" :P
    There's one already ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

oncex wrote: »
    Wow!! Didn't you like your course? :eek: What you hoping for?

I didn't start a course yet :D.. i have a really big problem with making up my mind! ,i just can't do it hahah but i believe everything happens for a reason :p

Advertisement