Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

F1ngers wrote: »
    Benteke unlikely to rise and Kane is 40% to a drop on FFFix.

Ya both are marked as being >2 days from a change on FFFix.

Though on FPLS Kane is on -75% and Benteke around -35%.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Thanks lads. Hopefully will be able to see it out until closer to the weekend because I'd like to hear Sherwood's plans.

That said, I can't see him fielding much of a weakened team as he'll want to bounce back after the drubbing last weekend.

Lemlin wrote: »
    That said, I can't see him fielding much of a weakened team as he'll want to bounce back after the drubbing last weekend.

I hope he doesn't as I have Bentekkers as one of my main differentials. An FA cup victory is worth 1.8 million in prize money. The runners up gets 900k. Whereas finishing above Leicester in the league would net Villa an extra 1.2 million.

I hope he doesn't as I have Bentekkers as one of my main differentials. An FA cup victory is worth 1.8 million in prize money. The runners up gets 900k. Whereas finishing above Leicester in the league would net Villa an extra 1.2 million.

More people will remember who won the FA Cup though as opposed to who finished 14th/15th.

It will also look better on Tactics Tim's CV.

More people will remember who won the FA Cup though as opposed to who finished 14th/15th.

It will also look better on Tactics Tim's CV.

True that. Can't underestimate the effect of having some silverware up for grabs.

The reason why i say it is that Villa could just as easily lose a couple of places in the table. A couple of million could cover wages for a while. Might be pressure from the owner not to field an overly weakened team. I live in hope. :) Or maybe I'm just clutching at straws! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Have Burnley been well-beaten this season anyway? I remember West Brom putting 4 on them. I'd rather Lukaku as a one week punt than Tekkers

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Have Burnley been well-beaten this season anyway? I remember West Brom putting 4 on them. I'd rather Lukaku as a one week punt than Tekkers

No they haven't been hammered bar that wba game when they had 5 or 6 injuries. Burnley have conceded 10 goals in the last 12 games. Only twice in those 12 games have they conceded more than 1 goal 2 against liverpool and 2 against southampton. They have played all the top 10 bar utd in that run of games. Apart from sanchez at home to Burnley in November I can't remember a captain choices against burnley going well.

That West Brom game is the only time they conceded 4. They've shipped 3 or more goals 8 times this season, the last being against Man Utd on 11th Feb. They've tightened up at the back since then though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Fabregas red arrow imminent.

PvA and Sanchez predicted to go up tonight. Larsson also according to FFFix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

PvA and Sanchez predicted to go up tonight. Larsson also according to FFFix.

Why the hell would,you buy PVA now!!?

FHFC wrote: »

It defies logic I tells ya :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    Because he has a game on Wednesday. And it's a DGW. Hum. :pac:...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Morgan up.
    Wheels fell off the Henderbus.

FFX still not working on my mobile for some reason. Could anyone tell me how the following are progressing:

Benteke
    Kane
    McShane
    Alder

FFX still not working on my mobile for some reason. Could anyone tell me how the following are progressing:

Benteke
    Kane
    McShane
    Alder

Benteke +13.3%
    Kane -58.0%
    McShane +71%
    Alder -66.1%
    All greater than 2 days away from a change.

Benteke
    Kane
    McShane
    Alder

Here ya go ;)
    # | FFX | FPLstats
    Benteke | 13.3 | -23.4
    Kane | -58.0 | -90.2
    McShane | 71.0 | 93.0
    Alder| -66.1 | -43.6

If I were you though I'd follow FPLS. You don't have the connecting issue and I think they've been more reliable lately.

The stats on FPLS are somewhat different:

Benteke -23.4
    Kane -90.2
    McShane +93.0
    Alder -43.6

Make of that what you will. FFFix have not been as accurate lately have they?

Edit: Pipped to the post by iroced with a nice fancy table :pac:

So McShane is approaching a rise. If he could hold off until after tomorrow night's game, it'd be good.

No changes last night. Will probably therefore make my moves tonight after the match and just log out of FPL until 5 on Sunday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,997 ✭✭✭✭CSF

No changes last night. Will probably therefore make my moves tonight after the match and just log out of FPL until 5 on Sunday!
    If you're still involved in leagues you care about, I wouldn't advise it. I reckon this week more than any you'll have loads of team news coming out on Friday. I'd hold out until then.

CSF wrote: »
    If you're still involved in leagues you care about, I wouldn't advise it. I reckon this week more than any you'll have loads of team news coming out on Friday. I'd hold out until then.

McShane and Kane are both due to rise/fall though which will render my moves impossible after tonight probably.

At this stage, I'm getting beyond caring. If some of them don't play, I have subs to come in. It's the last day of the season and most teams have nothing to play for, Chris Baird could play for WBA and score a brace!

Silva up. Skrtel down.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,099 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Up: No......
    Down: Defoe, Kane, Hazard, Fonte, Gomez

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

Risers:

Aguero

Benteke

Heaton

Sanchez

Silva

Fallers:

Alderweireld

De Gea

Defoe

Fabregas

Hazard

Diafra Sakho

Last moves of the season.... *drumroll*...

Mané, A. Young, Yaya, Bolasie & Terry
    UP !

Sessegnon, Defoe, Elia, Alnwick, Ki, Kane, Clyne, Austin, Murray, Hazard & Giroud
    DOWN !

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

iroced wrote: »
    Last moves of the season.... *drumroll*...

Mané, A. Young, Yaya, Bolasie & Terry
    UP !

Sessegnon, Defoe, Elia, Alnwick, Ki, Kane, Clyne, Austin, Murray, Hazard & Giroud
    DOWN !
    hazard down again
    hope he plays :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

good job throughout the year lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,379 ✭✭✭Shedite27

First page I opened up every day I got into work the past 9 months. Good work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

I'm probably one of the few people to have lost money on Kane :pac::(

Advertisement