Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,335 ✭✭✭✭8-10

spock. wrote: »
    UP

Albrighton
    Elmohamady
    Bellerin
    Benteke

Down

Downing
    Mannone
    Clyne
    Puncheon
    Oscar
    Ideye
    Gardos

Very surprised at Downing going down. West Ham have the best remaining fixtures bar the DGWers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

8-10 wrote: »
    Very surprised at Downing going down. West Ham have the best remaining fixtures bar the DGWers

I hadn't heard much about him in a while, just checked his stats and he's averaged just slightly over two points a week since 22 despite playing 90 minutes every week.
    Has he had a change of position, there was a time when I groaned whenever he was involved in a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Downing has one assist since GW23. Incredible for someone that was such a hero for me in the first half

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Downing has remembered he is Stewart downing. Normal service has been resumed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

UP: Sanchez

DOWN: Sinclair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

price_rise_max.png: Kasper Shhhhmmmmmichael

price_drop_max.png: Michael Keane - Diego Costa - Glenn Murray - Younes Kaboul

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

Riser:

Schmeichel

Fallers:

Costa

Keane

Kaboul

Murray

Riser:

Kun Aguero

Fallers:

Didier Drogba

Eden Hazard

Peter Crouch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Glenn Murray's nosedive has been unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Defoe price rise soon :eek:

• Advertisement

Risers:

None

Fallers:

Christian Eriksen 8.0 --> 7.9

James McArthur 5.3 --> 5.2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

UP:
    Wasilewki
    Cazorla

DOWN:
    Kane
    Fabregas

UP :

Laurent Koscielny
    Mezut Ozil
    Jermaine Defoe
    Per Mertesacker
    Jordi Gomez

DOWN :

Andrej Kramaric
    Philip Wolly
    Alberto Moreno
    George Boyd
    Yannick Bolzasie
    Glenn Murray
    Eden Hazard
    David De Gea

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Gomez went up, that's just sickening.

dahat wrote: »
    Gomez went up, that's just sickening.

You just gotta feel sorry for the casuals who don't have all the perfect information we have in this instance.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Is Benteke near a rise? I can't get the search function on FFX to work for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is Benteke near a rise? I can't get the search function on FFX to work for me.

FPL statistics has him at -47.5

Downing has remembered he is Stewart downing. Normal service has been resumed.

9pts today. Glad I held on to him and still think it's ridiculous that he went down in price this week. Up against one of the worst teams in the league in GW38.

Hope all those who transferred him out did it for an Arsenal midfielder to make it worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

9pts today. Glad I held on to him and still think it's ridiculous that he went down in price this week. Up against one of the worst teams in the league in GW38.

Hope all those who transferred him out did it for an Arsenal midfielder to make it worth it
    your a patient man fair play;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Downing in 2015:

349048.png

Not sure how long you kept him in your team, but he was useless in terms of fantasy points imo.

• Advertisement

wonski wrote: »
    Downing in 2015:

349048.png

Not sure how long you kept him in your team, but he was useless in terms of fantasy points imo.

Brought him in last week because of the fixtures, not sure I've owned him before this year. Sterling was my transfer out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Giroud, Gerrard, Kolarov & Cleverley UP !

Bertrand, Naismith, Vardy, Sterling, Rooney, Rose, Abel Hernández, Zouma, Ledley, Allen & Kranjcar
    DOWN !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

iroced wrote: »
    Giroud, Gerrard, Kolarov & Cleverley UP !

Bertrand, Naismith, Vardy, Sterling, Rooney, Rose, Abel Hernández, Zouma, Ledley, Allen & Kranjcar
    DOWN !

Say the ones who sold Rose fairly sickened.

Gooners wrote: »

Probably got Bellerin in at his price, he was playing every other week lately.

Who did own Rose anyway? Spurs were on 2 CS in 17 games in 2015 :eek: !!! And he only played one game when Spurs had their DGW (though he got 8 pts in it).
    I'm not even sure the big haul he delivered yesterday is enough to make up all the pts you'd have been "losing" in the previous GWs from not owning more consistent defenders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Gooners

iroced wrote: »
    Who did own Rose anyway? Spurs were on 2 CS in 17 games in 2015 :eek: !!! And he only played one game when Spurs had their DGW (though he got 8 pts in it).
    I'm not even sure the big haul he delivered yesterday is enough to make up all the pts you'd have been "losing" in the previous GWs from not owning more consistent defenders.

Compared to last year the list of consistent defenders is quite short. Anyway I have a worse story. Guy in third place in our league with a good shout of first or second sold mané yesterday and had pelle sub.

Compared to last year the list of consistent defenders is quite short.
    I don't remember last year in detail but I feel we tend to exaggerate these figures. I mean, Chelsea & Saints have been pretty consistent all season. Forster injury was a blow to the latter. In 2015, Arsenal & Liverpool have had very good defensive runs. Leicester are the flavour of the moment with an exceptional late defensive record (maybe the best ever this season? - Schmeichel is on 8 11 7 9 7 :eek: !!! -). West Brom have been good too for a CS. Ditto Swansea. Never more than 4 games in a row (twice) without a CS and without these 2 runs their average is a CS every second game. etc...
    So, there's actually a good third of PL teams worthier than Spurs for a def/GK. I'm actually surprised there is still 6.4% managers owning Rose.
    Anyway I have a worse story. Guy in third place in our league with a good shout of first or second sold mané yesterday and had pelle sub.
    Ouch...

tumbleweed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

FFX not working for me. Any sign of Benteke or Kane moving up/down? I only have 0.1 wiggle room.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Lemlin wrote: »
    FFX not working for me. Any sign of Benteke or Kane moving up/down? I only have 0.1 wiggle room.

Benteke unlikely to rise and Kane is 40% to a drop on FFFix.

Advertisement