Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Silva UP

Van Persie and Wisdom DOWN

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

It looks like Fabregas will drop tonight according to fpl statistics.

Posada wrote: »

Just decided to get him out for Nasri for a -4. Gives me enough money to ship out Baird for my choice of Spurs defenders for their double GW next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Posada wrote: »

Is Eriksen anywhere near a rise?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Is Eriksen anywhere near a rise?

Why would Eriksen be near a rise when he was no game this week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Why would Eriksen be near a rise when he was no game this week?
    People getting him in in advance of his DGW next week....If people are tight on funds they may move BEFORE next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

People getting him in in advance of his DGW next week....If people are tight on funds they may move BEFORE next GW.

He's closer to a drop than a rise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

wonski wrote: »
    Silva UP

Van Persie and Wisdom DOWN

I missed the Wisdom drop! Lost 0.1 on him. This is the first year I haven't followed price rises/falls and I can really see it in my team value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

If Giroud would like to regain the value he lost so inexplicably last week, yeah, that'd be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

thunderdog wrote: »
    I missed the Wisdom drop! Lost 0.1 on him. This is the first year I haven't followed price rises/falls and I can really see it in my team value.
    Would you say that partly accounts for your average season so far? Or it's more due with a combination of bad choices and hard luck?
    He's closer to a drop than a rise.

Yeah though "only" at -44.7% now. Hmm maybe...

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!
    ERIKSEN DOESN'T HAVE A GAME THIS WEEK !!! SELL PEOPLE SELL !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

UP

Fonte & Cresswell

DOWN

Cuadrado & Fabregas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

iroced wrote: »
    Would you say that partly accounts for your average season so far? Or it's more due with a combination of bad choices and hard luck?

Mostly due to new job not allowing me to keep on top of fantasy football this season ;)

Up: Aguero

Down: nobody

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Dónal wrote: »
    Up: Aguero

Down: nobody

Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

To rob a joke from @FPLPriceChanges

Risers:
    Aguero

Fallers:
    Madonna

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭Invincible

Riser: Sigurdsson

Faller: Muniesa

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

There could be a big list of fallers tonight if fplstat is anything to go by

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

UP: Cazorla, Ings, Downing, Walters, Ibe, Sakho

DOWN: Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Marney, Carroll, Sessegnon, Eriksen, Chadli, Clichy, Wisdom, Cuadrado, McManaman, Defoe, Elia, Nelson Oliveira, Fazio, Fer, Dier, Costa

• Registered Users Posts: 8,110 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

That makes sven goran even more tempting for the dgw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

NNNOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!! Didn't see the Walters rise coming... he was far off wasn't he?

Argh, so careless of me :mad:. Now to decide if I'm gonna need this stupidly lost £0.1m and go for Moses instead or swallow it and stick with the plan I had finally agreed myself with...

Realised Stoke & Swansea rotate perfectly so Walters & Siggy could be rotated for some GWs...

Ah well will sleep over it now and maybe in the morning I'll come up with a better idea (or I'll have a message from John Carver saying that Ameobi starts as a CF :P).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

I was only having 6 or 7 playing tomorrow so was forced to make 2 more transfers at -4.

brought in Downing. :D Sold Hazard :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

FFFix predicting a fall tonight for Hazard, Terry and Kane, with ADM to go up.

:confused:

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    FFFix predicting a fall tonight for Hazard, Terry and Kane, with ADM to go up.

:confused:
    I assume most of those transfers were made before the deadline for this gameweek, with just a small minority made today pushing them over the threshold for a fall. I'd expect Kane at least to go up pretty sharpish again for GW28.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I assume most of those transfers were made before the deadline for this gameweek, with just a small minority made today pushing them over the threshold for a fall. I'd expect Kane at least to go up pretty sharpish again for GW28.

Was thinking that, but maybe people are slow to buy them back again with a new GW on Tuesday night.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Was thinking that, but maybe people are slow to buy them back again with a new GW on Tuesday night.

I suppose a lot of non-diehard players wouldn't expect a gameweek to roll around so soon either. For me Kane & Hazard are now season-keepers barring injury or some other calamity.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

For me Kane & Hazard are now season-keepers barring injury or some other calamity.
    Season keepers are irrelevant to this thread.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Season keepers are irrelevant to this thread.
    Ha, quite true. Though, somehow, Tim Krul has managed to survive in my team all season.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

UP

Rooney, Sanchez, Sterling, Di Maria, Dawson, Coutinho, Cissé

DOWN

Terry, Kane, Ulloa, Berahino, Vardy, Cissokho

• Registered Users Posts: 39,499 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Unusual to see ADM going up and berahino going after their performances yesterday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭Shedite27

KevIRL wrote: »
    Unusual to see ADM going up and berahino going after their performances yesterday
    Saturday morning transfers in advance of nice home fixture.

Advertisement