Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes FPL 14/15 **Mod warning 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

G1032 wrote: »
    Why has there been so much price movement over the last two nights?

Can't understand it myself either. Surely wait until after tonight and the cup games the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

Alderweireld down. Lovely. Just looking at rival teams and basically all have Jones and/or a Southampton defender. I need a Southampton defender as a blocker if nothing else and Alderweireld might be the way in there (assuming he's back from injury now / soon)
    Downing might get yet another reprieve.

Which jones? Phil jones?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Alderweireld down. Lovely.
    Indeed :D!
    Why has there been so much price movement over the last two nights?
    Because shortly spaced GWs make people transfer crazy. Well it's also because all the transfers are "compacted" over a few days. I'd then suppose we shall see less movements in the next 10 days. That's the pattern we have observed so far this season anyway ;).
    SkySter wrote: »
    Can't understand it myself either. Surely wait until after tonight and the cup games the weekend.
    Well most of these movements are a reflection of the last hour before deadline panic :rolleyes: :pac:...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Silva down is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭G1032

Which jones? Phil jones?

Ya. Phil.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,150 ✭✭✭✭km79

do we think pelle will rise after his hat trick tonight :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

8-10 wrote: »
    Silva down is annoying

Especially seeing as he hasn't even played this gameweek yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

SkySter wrote: »

The transfers for this GW were the main factor I would imagine. Pre the 7:30 deadline yesterday. There were a lot of transfers.

Edit: What iroced said.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

km79 wrote: »

Don't you dare!

PARlance wrote: »
    The transfers for this GW were the main factor I would imagine. Pre the 7:30 deadline yesterday. There were a lot of transfers.

Also, there wasn't any price changes two nights ago when a good few were predicted to drop and a couple to rise. That probably also has some part to play.

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »

OGs don't count.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Can do a straight swap from Trippier to Alder now...lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Costa going "up" at almost 10%/hour. Gotta love casuals that don't know about price protection and that would make a transfer with 10 days to go until the next GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Costa going "up" at almost 10%/hour. Gotta love casuals that don't know about price protection and that would make a transfer with 10 days to go until the next GW.

That's just ridiculous. Now more will pile in to get him before he rises too! Casuals never seem to get away with these you can be sure he won't pick up two bookings now!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jimmii wrote: »
    That's just ridiculous. Now more will pile in to get him before he rises too! Casuals never seem to get away with these you can be sure he won't pick up two bookings now!

His price is locked until next Thursday so if you make Friday transfers it will only be one rise max. BigUselessItalianDonkey will probably fall twice in that time though :mad:

His price is locked until next Thursday so if you make Friday transfers it will only be one rise max. BigUselessItalianDonkey will probably fall twice in that time though :mad:

Yeh I know but guessing they don't! I dodged pelle but it was close took him out at the last minute!

UP: O'Shea

DOWN: Fraizer Campbell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Should I be getting rid of Wisdom now in advance of any price drop?

Deco99 wrote: »

Assuming you just have 1ft I would wait a lot can happen in the next 9 days and the transfers could become a lot more important.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,981 ✭✭✭G1032

Depends what you bought him for and how much money you have. Will one price drop affect his resale?

I am going to try hold on until after West Brom play in the Cup at the weekend. I got Wisdom at 4.0 so if he does drop once I'll lose resale value. With Yaya now very much on my radar I might need that 0.1 yet so I'll have to weigh it all up.

• Advertisement

Depends what you bought him for and how much money you have. Will one price drop affect his resale?

I am going to try hold on until after West Brom play in the Cup at the weekend. I got Wisdom at 4.0 so if he does drop once I'll lose resale value. With Yaya now very much on my radar I might need that 0.1 yet so I'll have to weigh it all up.

I got him at 4.1M so not sure, will I lose out? Carroll is now in red now too so i'm goin to have to wait, goin to be taking a -4 the way injuries are piling in.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭8-10

I got him at 4.1M so not sure, will I lose out? Carroll is now in red now too so i'm goin to have to wait, goin to be taking a -4 the way injuries are piling in.

Nope he is 4.6 now. If you got him at 4.1 your resale is 4.3. If he drops to 4.5, your resale is still 4.3.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Big Borg

Does Pulis have a problem with Wisdom?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Big Borg wrote: »
    Does Pulis have a problem with Wisdom?

Maybe just the fact that he's actually quite useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

qwabercd wrote: »
    Maybe just the fact that he's actually quite useless.

Bit harsh. He was their only ever present til very recently. Pulis likes experience though - that, and the fact he's on loan, may be working against Wisdom now. Lescott probably the most nailed of the WBA defenders

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Down: Yedlin, Rooney, Dorrans.

Up: Kane, Ozil.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

F1ngers wrote: »
    Down: Yedlin, Rooney, Dorrans.

Up: Kane, Ozil.

I see you spiced things up by putting "Down" first ;) took me a few seconds....

I have Carroll, will his price drop now he is red? Want to wait before making any changes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭qwabercd

manual_man wrote: »
    Bit harsh. He was their only ever present til very recently. Pulis likes experience though - that, and the fact he's on loan, may be working against Wisdom now. Lescott probably the most nailed of the WBA defenders

Not really. An ever present, yes. In a poor side. He has been poor defensively and going forward in every single match I've seen him. Not a premiership standard player imo and Pulis is dead right to drop him. Still young to be fair but I can't see him going anywhere.

• Advertisement

UP: Nobody

DOWN: Carroll, Austin, Jedinak.

Advertisement