Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 2 H2H Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

PARlance wrote: »
    Myself and Shifty enjoying a post match glass of rogue here in the chairman's office!
    He's letting me enjoy my moment. A true gent.

But I can see it in his eyes that he's going to murder me in the return fixture :)

Slight correction needed arising from my mild dyslexia and 3 years that were obviously wasted studying French in college.

We were having a glass of Rouge... red.

I hadn't liquified an unprincipled, deceitful, and unreliable person and created a new twist on cannabalism :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

There you go.

326293.jpg

326297.jpg

Good Luck everyone!

Can't take any joy in beating a former comrade!

With Guzan left for both of us, I've won the mid table clash with Manual_Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

PARlance wrote: »
    Can't take any joy in beating a former comrade!

With Guzan left for both of us, I've won the mid table clash with Manual_Man.

You're on some run at the mo

• Advertisement

My game against MR NINE is over - we don't have any players left.

My 58 points vs MR NINE's 45 after substitutions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Somehow managed to win my tie with POKERKING with a score of 38 - 32 after substitutions come in to effect.

Not a great week by any means but a win here is something at least :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This weeks table and next weeks fixtures:

15462994788_2c18947691_z.jpg

15028393594_5f6d0bc2db_z.jpg

Knocked off the top spot on goal difference! Up against space cowboy next, if I'm not mistaken. I'll be bringing my A game trying to get back on top.

Knocked off the top spot on goal difference! Up against space cowboy next, if I'm not mistaken. I'll be bringing my A game trying to get back on top.

Going into next weeks fixture as the clear underdog... just how i like it!:cool:

Serious statement of intent to be made if i can derail $hifty's fantastic start to the season from the lowly position of 9th in the table! :p

May the best man win

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Going into next weeks fixture as the clear underdog... just how i like it!:cool:

Serious statement of intent to be made if i can derail $hifty's fantastic start to the season from the lowly position of 9th in the table! :p

May the best man win

In 5th place myself, a point for each of you would suit me down to the ground. :P

Lol, that's our fault here in the league 2 discussion thread.... We're too nice to each other. We should be slagging each other to death. Might get the lurkers to come out of the woodwork.

Lol, that's our fault here in the league 2 discussion thread.... We're too nice to each other. We should be slagging each other to death. Might get the lurkers to come out of the woodwork.

Let's just say i wouldn't mind if SpaceCowb0y kicks your ass in next round:D

We are on the same points btw.

Agreed that there is 5 or 6 of us posting anything. The rest is probably looking at our posts in transfers threads:D

I play against sanket in the next round.

We both sit on 18 points so need a win there to stay in top 3.

Everyone, please support Club121 (unkymo) who is on the bottom at the moment and can have his moment of glory by beating the leader next week.

wonski wrote: »
    Let's just say i wouldn't mind if SpaceCowb0y kicks your ass in next round:D

You and me both Wonski!! I'll be adding you to the top of the Cesc's Offenders list (of supporters) this weekend:D :p

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

[/quote]
    Everyone, please support Club121 (unkymo) who is on the bottom at the moment and can have his moment of glory by beating the leader next week.[/quote]

Hopefully not. Finally snatched top spot & intend staying there! Although Club121's team isn't bad looking at it.

Thems fighting words! Now we're talking!

InishGael wrote: »
    Hopefully not. Finally snatched top spot & intend staying there! Although Club121's team isn't bad looking at it.

POST WHEN YOU'RE WINNING,
    YOU ONLY POST WHEN YOU'RE WINNING.... POST WHEN YOU'RE WINnnnnning

:)

Genuine LOL. In fairness, the same argument could be levelled at me.... Though that's because I've been winning since the get go ;)

Genuine LOL. In fairness, the same argument could be levelled at me.... Though that's because I've been winning since the get go ;)

We're just waiting on you to get hoarse ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Things are getting heated now in League 2

Thems fighting words! Now we're talking!

You've got no fans!! #WANSUM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

I bought a PS4 a few weeks ago and I've barely looked at my Fantasy Football team so its no wonder I'm last in the league.

All change now though, made a few changes, the only way is up!

Threw the joypad out the window after getting slaughtered in COD, eh? We've all been there.

unkymo wrote: »
    I bought a PS4 a few weeks ago and I've barely looked at my Fantasy Football team so its no wonder I'm last in the league.

All change now though, made a few changes, the only way is up!

Good timing:D

Good luck, there are 18 teams who want you to win this round.

19, unless he's an ultra pessimist ;)

8d05f119a5f40e6a3198a31ef635f3aa.png

Looks like I am the only one who captained Sanchez.

wonski wrote: »
    Looks like I am the only one who captained Sanchez.

Im the only one to captain Hazard :P

• Advertisement

Costa starts... scary.

Advertisement