Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night With Miriam - 16th. August 9.50pm

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

'Callan's Kicks' at midnight - worth watching?Only caught the last 5 minutes last night.

Oh yes.. He has another shot at the Shinners, Rachel Allen and Christy Moore... I'd watch it anyway.. And Paranormal Activity 2 is on at 12.45.. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,243 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Oh yes.. He has another shot at the Shinners, Rachel Allen and Christy Moore... I'd watch it anyway.. And Paranormal Activity 2 is on at 12.45.. :-)

I love his Ray Darcy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Paranormal Activity 2 is on at 12.45.. :-)

Is that a "follow uppy" from the first film? - which I didn't see........:o

I'd give it a whirl if it's not.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

M

And I'd say poor Mairead ain't a fan either :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,302 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I don't know if I should say this but about the issue of child begging, I've would have the brief experience of seeing two homeless young Irish teenagers out begging people for money when they are out at night around Henry Street in Dublin.

I would walk by them when I'm on my way home from town. They are a boy and girl who would become very frightened to speak to people while looking at them in the eye. Their confidence would literally be sucked out of them whenever I did see them only twice a year or so.

And these young people wouldn't come from a tinker background. They come from a middle class background when the recession could have hit them at the worst possible time.

I have never spoken to them but I wish that I wanted to help them more even just to get their life back on their feet. It is a horrible feeling to be out begging on the street no matter what age you are or whatever your social background comes from.

But I know that to help out these type of people in need first would indeed be a very good start.

Emmm.. I think somebody in RTE put in the wrong Amber tape.. I think this is the same episode that they showed last week...

Maybe the Amber tape for part three is gone missing as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

That alone would make me enjoy it.

Not a Callan fan, but did watch most of last night, and there was some good stuff.
    Hard to explain, but I think, at times, there is an element of spite there, for example in the Paul Galvin sketches. If I remember correctly, they had some kind of a run in with one another. It just seemed like Callan was using his opportunity to get back at Galvin, or something.

M

Emmm.. I think somebody in RTE put in the wrong Amber tape.. I think this is the same episode that they showed last week...

Maybe the Amber tape for part three is gone missing as well.

Please let it be the same one for the pure Liveline rage on Monday. How the hell could it be so hard to actually run the correct order when your the state broadcaster, it's not as if they are a pirate radio station operating out of someones shed and systems are a little bit rough :rolleyes:

How the hell could it be so hard to actually run the correct order when your the state broadcaster

Hold a while there... I'm looking at it now and I'm not sure exactly what episode it actually is... Maybe I put in the wrong tape meself this evening.. :(

• Advertisement

Aaengus Mac grianna got very grey very quickly didnt he... I guess that's what marriage does to you..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,120 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

efb wrote: »
    I've seen Daniel Radcliffe on stage twice

Naked :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Naked :p

He wasn't nuddey in the cripple of inis maan :mad:

Advertisement