Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuck already

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

cheers....
    just wondering where you pulle that info from

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Irish Family History Foundation... Now instead of paying 5 euro to view a record, you can subscribe for one month for 25 euro. I'm making full use of it for the month I have it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

boomerang wrote: »
    I'd wager that's Clounanna, between Adare and the Ferry Bridge. :)

Some leads for you:

Edmond Costello, born Shanagolden 1838, son of Daniel Costello and Honora Scanlon.

Edmd. Costello, born 1842 Rockhill/Bruree, son of Frances Costello (sic?) and Ellen Moran.

Edmond Costelloe, born Patrickswell 1846, son of Jn Cusack Costello and Margaret.

Edmond Costelloe, born Knockaderry 1846, son of Michael Costelloe and Cath. McKnight.

Edmd. Costelloe, born Croom 1847, son of James Costelloe and Johanna Houlihan.

I would be looking at the Patrickswell Edmond first. Clounanna has a Patrickwell address. :)

A close relative maybe... My Mary/Maria was born in 1858, cancelling out that guy. You'll find his death certificate from 1896 thus giving his DOB as 1822

Advertisement