Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

btea

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Rocking_roxy

ANyone get letters asking for the end date of your course yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭carzony

ANyone get letters asking for the end date of your course yet?

They should just put you back on Jobseekers.. Everyone supplied the end date when applying for BTEA..

carzony wrote: »
    They should just put you back on Jobseekers.. Everyone supplied the end date when applying for BTEA..

I moved in march so had to inform them. they said i would recieve a letter in the post to my new address and that i should then go to my new welfare office and explain the situation and then get them to put me on JSA. im worried now that it will cause hassle!

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭afriendlyshark

Did anyone get a letter yet? I got mine a couple of days ago, but it was dated the 30th of March (still took nearly 2 weeks to get to me even though I live a 5 min walk from them!) They ask you if you're going to be continuing with education in September, when your course ends, and also if you want to go back on JSA. Just have to send it off now with ID and bill..

@Rocking_roxy - it shouldn't cause too much hassle! Hopefully not anyways..good luck with it!

Did anyone get a letter yet? I got mine a couple of days ago, but it was dated the 30th of March (still took nearly 2 weeks to get to me even though I live a 5 min walk from them!) They ask you if you're going to be continuing with education in September, when your course ends, and also if you want to go back on JSA. Just have to send it off now with ID and bill..

@Rocking_roxy - it shouldn't cause too much hassle! Hopefully not anyways..good luck with it!

Great thanks! Hopefully I will get a letter soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭mosii

Hi I didn't get paid today, do they stop btea without telling you ,I have 3 weeks left in my course,Thanks.

I got paid today! I would ring them. Must have made a mistake

Ok thanks ,when do they send letters about finishing do you know,thanks again

Hey, I was late with my payment yesterday too. I rang them and finally got through, and I was told my payment went through as normal but it could have been to do with my bank. Are ye with Bank of Ireland? There was some really big fxck up with them, and nobody got any money into their accounts yesterday until about 2pm.

@mosii - have you gotten a letter from social welfare yet asking about if you want to go back on JSA and if you will be continuing education in September? I got it and so did a friend of mine, but another friend didn't which is weird. I ticked yes about continuing education, and a few days ago got another letter and a BTEA form to fill out. They need proof of college offer, which I can't give them until about June or July when I get my results - you'd swear they'd know the workings of colleges by now.
    Ring them anyways and ask them :)

Thanks for reply, payment went through late in afternoon. I didn't get any letter yet, i suppose its on the way,thanks again

• Advertisement

Hey guys,

Anyone get a letter about when JSA payments are starting again? I haven't heard from them since they sent me out another BTEA form for continuing education in September. I've said yes to going back on JSA for the summer, but haven't heard anything from them yet - has anyone?

Thanks!

Hi I havn!t even got a letter ,saying what I want to do, do they all stop at the same time?;)

Well when I started college and had to put down the date for when I finished college, I had put down sometime at the end of May. Then when I was sent out the recent letter, it again asked me for my finish date, and I put down the 7/8th of May, which was when I finished exams. I got my payment on thursday, but have no idea if I will be getting it this thursday or not, seeing as I'm done college. I guess it depends when you finish.

Ok thanks for reply, I also put down end of may ,I will wait and see I suppose, thanks again

Advertisement