Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wearable camera that takes a picture every 30 seconds

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Sadly me too, but for days/ nights out it would be good in fairness, saves the hassle of carrying a camera around

Hey, Hope medical insurance companies don't catch on and base the price of the premium on you wearing one. You know to see if the fall was a result of being pissed up on an accident. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 leeenfield

For as little as €250

Would you buy one?

I plan to, I think you would get some great memories from it. Especially if you were on holidays or visiting friends, etc. Things that you would forget about would all be in an album that you could look back at.

Every 30 seconds ? FFS Get a life

You should be looking forward, not back, its the present moment that counts in life

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭W123-80's

Is a GoPro not the same thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭Chance The Rapper

leeenfield wrote: »
    You should be looking forward, not back, its the present moment that counts in life

So wait, do I look forward to the future or not?

W123-80's wrote: »
    Is a GoPro not the same thing?

It takes videos, it's more geared towards sports and action. It's also bigger, you normally mount it on a helmet or a bike

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 leeenfield

So wait, do I look forward to the future or not?

Check your every 30 seconds photos

leeenfield wrote: »
    Check your every 30 seconds photos

Good man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Bafucin

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Be handy to wear one on a night out.....

Wake up with a terrible hang over and wonder, what the hell did I get up to last night....

Pop your narrative cam into your PC, your head pounding, and watch the horrors of the night before in full as you act the tit while loaded, that's much better than remembering bits and pieces over a few days, amirite? :pac:

Jesus no there is enough evidence with phones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

99.9% of the photos would be boring dull ****e ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I was being sarcastic :P

Ya fecker :P :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Rabbo

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Be handy to wear one on a night out.....

Wake up with a terrible hang over and wonder, what the hell did I get up to last night....

Pop your narrative cam into your PC, your head pounding, and watch the horrors of the night before in full as you act the tit while loaded, that's much better than remembering bits and pieces over a few days, amirite? :pac:

Mornings after like this would be a thing of the past

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

KungPao wrote: »
    The problem these days is that people are too concerned with taking photos of "memories" than actually living them and them becoming, you know, memories. Just live for the bloody moment. It's not healthy to be always looking at pics of the past anyway, IMO.

Wise words. I've printed them out to remember them by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

If it was reduced to a tenner I'd buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

It can be got cheaper here:

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/narrative-clip-camera/

As an aside, the photojojo store is a great little shop for mobile and camera odds and ends.

Advertisement