Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What movie are you watching at the moment? is it any good?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Europa Report, Just finished. Best movie I've watched in years,, I'm in awe. Haunting and suprisingly emotional at the end mainly due to subtle careful acting. The last 20 minutes are unbearably tense on the edge of my seat, literally

Thanks for sending a group of world class scientists and astronauts into space, that don't lose their minds 20 mins after getting into orbit or have deep dark secrets ready to destroy the crew or have mental quirks. Just a bunch of people getting **** done and acting like a team.

Amazing sense of wonder and terror I haven't seen since 2001/Jurrasic Park in that vein of adventure and shows the likely danger we will face going into deep space, best hard sci-fi, no hollywood contrived antics here

I was 45 mins and it felt like hours had passed I was so swept up in it.

If we go to deep space with our current tech, this what it will look like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭cletus van damme

Just finished watching the french connection.

Brilliant stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I've just watched two sh **e movies one after the other. The first one was elysium with Matt Damon and last night I watched Noah. Noah started off promising but then when to hell. Only watched half of Elysium. Total Pants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Watching a film called Lights in the Dusk by Finnish director Aki kaurismaki.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Frank Lee Midere

Watching Calvary. I want this to be good. But I am not sure if I like it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement