Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits: does it get better?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Hands down the show with the best looking women on tv. It's rubbish but I still tune in every week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Mezcita wrote: »
    Hands down the show with the best looking women on tv. It's rubbish but I still tune in every week.

Apart from Donna Im not seeing any decent eye candy

Donna-Paulsen-Hot.gif

Unless new characters as easy to look at as her are introduced after season one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Apart from Donna Im not seeing any decent eye candy

Donna-Paulsen-Hot.gif

Unless new characters as easy to look at as her are introduced after season one?
    ah the rest of them try, but their just not donna, no matter how hard they try :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,928 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mezcita wrote: »

Teen Wolf says Hi!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Jessica is sex on legs but her character gets progressively more one-noted as the show goes on. The writers/show-runners/network chickened out completely by
    having Mike just waltz back into being a lawyer
    so I don't know how long more I'll bother with it.

• Advertisement

Jessica is sex on legs but her character gets progressively more one-noted as the show goes on. The writers/show-runners/network chickened out completely by
    having Mike just waltz back into being a lawyer
    so I don't know how long more I'll bother with it.
    well it was just renewed for a fifth season,

Ive slowly made my way to season 2. Its such a mediocre show and yet so easy to watch most of the time :confused: I still feel its a massive opportunity lost.

A cool concept executed by someone who thinks "meh" is a good enough standard and written, at least it feels like, a pair of 18 year olds.

Well that picked up! Already on season 3 and its definitely a show worth persevering with.

If just for this

b994c3878dad0bf82d58810fb6555e19.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Well that picked up! Already on season 3 and its definitely a show worth persevering with.

Glad to find someone else who likes the later seasons! :)

I actually look forward to watching season 4 every week!

So I made it upto the season 3 finale last night. Not bad for a show I gave up on first time after four episodes and almost again the second time after seven.

Once you get over the episode 6/7 hump its an enjoyable show. Very mediocre in some ways but very more-ish in others. Its a strange one.

Season 4 here I come.

• Advertisement

season 1-2 are brilliant, season 3 was a real let down, but i must say after watching the mid season finale episode this show has hit its high note yet again:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Im way behind...

Only starting season 2 but really like it, some great characters. (and the women are fantastic)
    Not the best show ever but very enjoyable.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Any word on the next series starting on Dave?

Advertisement