Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm due to become an Aunty

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Adamantium wrote: »
    I'm about to become a lemon.

Not all bad my friend its still summer, make lemonade.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Your mother is probably just in a bad mood over becoming a granny, she used to be a MILF now she's a GILF, it's a big change for her.

Senna wrote: »
    Your mother is probably just in a bad mood over becoming a granny, she used to be a MILF now she's a GILF, it's a big change for her.

Id bang a GILf over a MILF dang it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Id bang a GILf over a MILF dang it.

Please keep it to yourself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 479 ✭✭In Lonesome Dove

I sitting down last night af ter a long day, drinking a cup of tea and my mother came into the sitting room and just barked at me telling me that she is due to go into town tomorrow (as in today), what are you going to do about the the baby outfit you got? I can exchange it. It's not suitable. Bla bla bla bla. A tone so fùcking sharp.

• Advertisement

The stress of it all

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I'm due to become an Aunty very soon from a sibling who emigrated to Australia and settled there. I am delighted.

While wandering around tk max the other day, I browsed the baby section and I found a nice outfit that I think would be suitable as a gift. A light weight t-shirt with matching leggings and matching light weight blanket. All fancy and a beautiful colour too. Am hoping to put other bits with it too like a teddy.

I brought it home and was very happy with it but all my mother did was critise it. Everything about it. The size (it's for 0-3 months) and everything else.

My mother is telling me I should be considering grobags for a gift. Grobags are sleeping bags for babies that come various tog weight. Even the lightest I think may be too much for the australian climate.

I have a friend who had a baby some months ago and she ranted at me one day about oldie neighbours coming to visit with gifts of clothing, clothes months too big in size.

FFS GET A LIFE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I sitting down last night af ter a long day, drinking a cup of tea and my mother came into the sitting room and just barked at me telling me that she is due to go into town tomorrow (as in today), what are you going to do about the the baby outfit you got? I can exchange it. It's not suitable. Bla bla bla bla. A tone so fùcking sharp.

Get your sister to stick the sprog up for adoption.
    Problems solved and no present required.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Do i hear a grandfather clock ticking in the background?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

Or an uncle. It could be a boy you know

• Advertisement
Advertisement